Wonder Woman *Eventual Spoilers*

Ah, I see.

My perspective is that Wonder Woman's sex appeal is the entire aspect of her being. This character's raison d'etre is that she's this whole package of looks, body, and total badassness. I think we have to see the concept (and its limitations) for what they are, which isn't to condemn it per se but rather to avoid elevating it to something it's not. WW is not a paean to women's personhood in cinema. It's not even impossible to grapple with this in a comic book context (Supergirl does an admirably aspirational job, I think?), although I think it's harder to break the WW character from her mold.

Perhaps I'm just deeply cynical.

Original Lynda Carter. I watched Bobbie Jo and the Outlaw B-movie. She was completely nude several times (first and last I think). Nice body :corndance

Fair movie IMO. Somewhat similar to Bonnie and Clyde movie

Actually, this came out before her stint in the Wonder Woman television show. This movie is actually quite entertaining, especially if you enjoy seeing one of the most beautiful women to grace the planet everywhere in four nude scenes. Lynda Carter simply has one of the greatest, most voluptuous bodies that I have ever seen, and that combined with her stunning eyes and smile makes the movie all the more enjoyable. It is about a good girl who gets mixed up with a bad guy. Marjoe doesn't really want to be a troublemaker, but trouble always seems to follow him. Bobbi Jo gets caught up in all of this, and they eventually are forced to run from the law. Very good action from one of the best racks ever. (IMDb source)