TE Chase Loftin

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: Chase Loftin

Hometown: Omaha, Nebraska

School: Elkhorn North

Position: Tight End

Height: 6-5

Weight: 200

Power 5 Offers: Iowa State, Nebraska, Oklahoma

Visits: 7/30/23; 11/11/23 v Maryland; 11/24/23 v Iowa; 1/20/24 - Junior Day

Twitter

247 Composite: #353 Overall; #18 TE; .8920; :FourStar:

On3 Consensus: #352 Overall; #21 TE; 88.88; :ThreeStar:

Rivals: #28 TE; :ThreeStar:
247: #17 TE; :ThreeStar:

On3: #274 Overall; #17 TE; :FourStar:
ESPN: 

Hudl

4 minutes ago, NsideScoop said:

I’m not mad we didn’t get Burt. I’m just happy we are getting Nelson.

Yeah me too.  Like there are only so many scholarships Nebraska has.  Yes its a nice story that Nebraska takes local kids but at the end of the day there are guys that are better outside Nebraska that can help too.  I don't like the narrative that Nebraska should take or even offer pretty much every kid from the state.

• TBH 1
54 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

If or when Carter Nelson commits to Nebraska and Chase commits to a different school some local guys will be upset that Nebraska didn't take him just like Burt.  

Not really the same situation as Loftin in for the following class.

• TBH 1
1 minute ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Why he's a tight end and a local kid that plenty of locals would want Nebraska to add bc he is from here.  

Because Nelson would be the second TE in this class and we'd be unlikely to take three unless the third was another Nelson.

We don't have any TEs in the Class of 2025 and we'll probably take at least one.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 3

10 hours ago, Mavric said:

Plus, Loftin's dad played at Iowa and he currently has a brother playing a Kansas State.  A lot more divided loyalties.

I understand but locals hate to see a kid leave to play for someone else.  Me I'm not like that look at Avante Dickerson.  Locals wanted him to play for Nebraska but he left the state.  I didn't care if he left the state or not.  Do what is best for you and good luck and that goes for any kid that decides to leave and doesn't choose the Huskers.  My loyalty will always be with the Huskers even with bad choices that set this winning program back 20 years.

• Haha 1