Game is on PPV???????????

dbetz23

My brother just got an e-mail from a local teen club. Here is what it says.

No tickets to Saturday's Husker game? Can't get pay-per-view? No problem!

Come join your fellow Big Red fans at Edge64 for the big game!

Edge64 will again be showing the Nebraska football game on the HUGE 14' screen and 3 plasmas this Saturday, September 9. The pay-per-view only Nebraska vs. Nicholls State game is scheduled to start at 12:30 p.m.

Join us for the game and then stay and watch other college games all day such as Ohio State vs. Texas at 7:00 p.m. And, enjoy great game-day food like sloppy joes, hot dogs, nachos and much more!

Skate the Edge will be open on Saturday as usual. And don't forget that we have pool and foosball!

Seating is limited, and soft seating is particularly limited. So come early, bring the family and enjoy the game with us!

And don't miss NFL Monday nights, starting Monday, September 11th, with the Minnesota Vikings and the Washington Redskins at 7:00 p.m.!

This is getting frustrating :bang . Between several different bulletin boards I have seen several references to the NS/NU game being televised on PPV yet there has been no word from the University. I am more than happy to plunk down the money but would really like to know what is going on here.

I need to know early so I can buy enough provisions to feed the neighborhood if the game is going to be on :cheers.

I really suspect that it is not going to be on and I will be able to clean the garage while I listen on the radio :angry:

Will someone with connections put this issue to bed for us. Thanks!

This is getting frustrating :bang . Between several different bulletin boards I have seen several references to the NS/NU game being televised on PPV yet there has been no word from the University. I am more than happy to plunk down the money but would really like to know what is going on here.

I need to know early so I can buy enough provisions to feed the neighborhood if the game is going to be on :cheers.

I really suspect that it is not going to be on and I will be able to clean the garage while I listen on the radio :angry:

Will someone with connections put this issue to bed for us. Thanks!

Don't you think if you're shelling out for the game the neighborhood should provide the provisions?

This is getting frustrating  :bang .  Between several different bulletin boards I have seen several references to the NS/NU game being televised on PPV yet there has been no word from the University.  I am more than happy to plunk down the money but would really like to know what is going on here.

I really suspect that it is not going to be on and I will be able to clean the garage while I listen on the radio  :angry:

Will someone with connections put this issue to bed for us.  Thanks!

Don't you think if you're shelling out for the game the neighborhood should provide the provisions?

Na, I make them pay for the game, that way I get the provisions I want, besides, they are pretty decent at bring stuff over as well. Sometime though I would like to have the watching party at one of their houses but none of them have a 65" big screen with surround sound so it will probably always be at my house. I can live with that!!