Let's see how USC reacts...

bornNUred

I don't think that going 40 yards in 11 plays against a 1AA team is going to strike much fear in their hearts.

Because we all know in the two minute drill you want to only run one play and leave a crap load of time on the clock. :bang

How dare people think an 11 play TD drive that leaves 20 seconds on the clock is a good drive. What are you people thinking? :wacko:

I don't think that going 40 yards in 11 plays against a 1AA team is going to strike much fear in their hearts.

Because we all know in the two minute drill you want to only run one play and leave a crap load of time on the clock. :bang

How dare people think an 11 play TD drive that leaves 20 seconds on the clock is a good drive. What are you people thinking? :wacko:

Using it effectively is the key. By that, I mean using the two minute offense to leave about 5 seconds on the game clock.

Happy Husker today,

I coached little league fball this morning and was not able to see the game so I listened it on the radio (2nd half) after I got home.

My assessment is that we are playing for execution and confidence. I'm not sure we are battle tested. Do I hope and want to beleive we are top 10 material? YES - But the USC game will be a true test!!

Looking foward to seeing that game!!! I so much want to have those bragging rights over USC!!!

Red_38

What if we opened up against SC in a no huddle 2 minute hurry-up offense to begin the game to try to get a quick score and grab the momentum. The last 2 games, though against subpar opponents, the 2 minute O has looked very good and very efficient.

Callahan said he scripts the first 15 plays of the game anyway so why huddle unless the play is going to be changed