Tunnel Walk?

BLKSHIRTD

Imagine you are a walkon from crete nebraska. You grew up watching Trev Alberts, and Tommie Frasier, and Eric Crouch. Imagine you are sitting in the locker room before the game. The team is going through the pregame prayer. The roof is shaking and through 20feet of solid concrete you hear two words resonating as if the heavens themselves are shaking in anticipation. Those two words are Husker and power, not Keith Jackson, or Sirius. We make the tunnel walk, not the animation. They could put a virtual picture of Brent Musberger taking a crap in the stadium parking lot and I wouldnt care. What gets me going is the mob feel. The feeling that together we could tear down a mountain. Tears flow everytime I see those guys walking down the tunnel. I dont care what is on the screen. I live for husker football, not cartoons...

Imagine you are a walkon from crete nebraska. You grew up watching Trev Alberts, and Tommie Frasier, and Eric Crouch. Imagine you are sitting in the locker room before the game. The team is going through the pregame prayer. The roof is shaking and through 20feet of solid concrete you hear two words resonating as if the heavens themselves are shaking in anticipation. Those two words are Husker and power, not Keith Jackson, or Sirius. We make the tunnel walk, not the animation. They could put a virtual picture of Brent Musberger taking a crap in the stadium parking lot and I wouldnt care. What gets me going is the mob feel. The feeling that together we could tear down a mountain. Tears flow everytime I see those guys walking down the tunnel. I dont care what is on the screen. I live for husker football, not cartoons...

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t DAMN! THAT IS AWESOME!