9/11/2001

Thought I would take a moment and ask that we all stop and say a prayer for all the families and friends affected by the terrorist attacks on 9/11.

It was a day that will live in infamy as the biggest terrorist attack in our nations history and the most cowardly act conveyed from one person onto thousands of others.

I love the USA. Lets hope that we can catch Bin laden real soon and put his ass to justice.

Thought I would take a moment and ask that we all stop and say a prayer for all the families and friends affected by the terrorist attacks on 9/11.

It was a day that will live in infamy as the biggest terrorist attack in our nations history and the most cowardly act conveyed from one person onto thousands of others.

I love the USA. Lets hope that we can catch Bin laden real soon and put his ass to justice.

I remember that day. I was just getting up to go to student teaching.

I tried to call home an hour or so later and couldn't get through because "all circuits were busy"

Messed up

For a couple weeks later my family and friends were woken up because jet fighters were patroling the area.

Again, messed up

I was in my english class sleeping when it happend, about halfway to my next class people are runnung through the halls saying were going to war and sh#t, so I go home and when I go past the gas station, I notice gas is 6 dollars a damn gallon. Then I called my dad who works at Tinker Air Force Base because I was worried they would try to do something stupid and attack that, I told his ass to get home, lol.