WAY TO USC!!!!!!!!

I would love to hear them say "Welcome to Memorial Stadium West, there are so many Husker fans here that they have transported the sea of red from Lincoln, Nebraska to Southern California! The Husker fans have already proven to the nation that they are the greatest fans in college football and they are continuing to show that today!" :woo

I think LA has the same problem with college football attendance almost all your metropolis cities have, the pro game gets all the hype, TV,

Well, what is LA's excuse then? It's not like they have a pro team, it should be more reason to go see USC play. They should have sold out every single game since 94. LA people are band wagon, its a fact. The Angels, the Clippers, the Kings, The Ducks...etc. When a team gets good, there are all of a sudden a billion fans. The only real teams with a consistent following are the Dodgers and the Lakers.

Wow did they annex that much land into the city limits? j/k That's why Memorial Stadium is what it is "the third largest city in NEBRASKA on home game day". Plus the clean air, friendly people, only bad traffic days on Saturday not every freakin' day. Course the county I live in out here has more people than the state of NE also. :ahhhhhhhh

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE NEBRASKA

GBR