McKeon on USC

Didnt texas beat you?

Lolz :corndance

Oh and what about that "fluke" game with Fresno...lol

Oh, and you also got to look at game attendance records, apparel sales and the lot....if you'll notice....MOST OF USC ARE BANDWAGON FANS.

Since their recent surge back into college football...more fans like them.

Nebraska fans are die-hard, win or lose.

Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

Good luck to the Trojans and Nebraska...BOTH on Saturday. Can't wait for the game!

They were with OJ looking for the murderer and trying to sell Heisman trophies on Ebay.

On a lighter note McKeon is too funny, much funnier than Will Ferrell. Most people that live in California forget to mention all the trailer parks that inhabit So Cal, probably more trailers in SoCal than people in Nebraska :cheers . It ain't all Rodeo Drive out here.

GBR

Anyway should be a great game except for the :asshat fans on each side. :lol:

I would like to see the team kinda just keep outta the spotlight but im really getting tired of hearing people under estimating us...when we go there i hope we put a statement through to not just USC but the entire F'n country!!!

JUST REMEMBER SC IS NOT DIVISION 2 LADIES.... YOU ARE IN FOR AN A$$ KICKING..... U THINK TEXAS AND OKLAHOMA BEAT YOU WAIT FOR THIS A$$ KICKING !

Didnt texas beat you?

SURE FOR THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP...... WHAT BOWL DID YOU LADIES GO TO ?

FIGHT ON!

the alamo.....

HAHAHAHAAHAHA............. THE ALAMO !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

:asshat

Usc is a great program, but what goes up must come down, nonetheless you get the :asshat

JUST REMEMBER SC IS NOT DIVISION 2 LADIES.... YOU ARE IN FOR AN A$$ KICKING..... U THINK TEXAS AND OKLAHOMA BEAT YOU WAIT FOR THIS A$$ KICKING !

1. Chill on the caps lock.

2. You are welcome to stay if you are respectful. If you aren't, you will be banned. Period.

Classic McKeon, really.

Had some good quotes too among the regular McKeon shenannigans.

"Even with all the hoopla and everything it still comes down to it's a football game. They have to line up, they have to block,  they have to run, they have to do all that just like we do. So after all the hoopla clears you're on the football field there is only one thing that matters and that's playing ball. And I think that's what this game is going to come down to."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

CONQUEST WILL BE PLAYING SAT  ALL NIGHT LONG... DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY BACK TO YOUR TRAILERS !

TROJAN DOMINATION!

You need to change your sn to Trojan Troll. And lay off the caps... :wacko:

THATS HOW WE DO THINGS HERE IN TROJAN COUNTRY ! WITH CAPS AND I PREDICT A 54-10 ROMP! TROJAN ALL THE WAY !

This dumb fu&*#r can't make up his damb mind. He said that the USC was going to win 72-7. f**s like this just are embarrassments to the teams that they decide to call home. Don't block him this guy makes me laugh. Because he also called us hicks but that is also probably implied when he called us imbread and that we lived in trailers. I just have a couple, three questions for you.

1. How old are you? (you have the IQ of a 6 year old in Nebraska where you would have one of about a 18 in Cal.)

2. Did your mama drop you one to many times or was it just that one hard drop?

3. I will use the caps lock all the time so that you feel at home. CAN THE TROJANS PROTECT THERE BOOTY?

:box