New Video from Nicholls St.

HawkSker

Thanks guy, mpat I use Final cut pro to edit all the video down then take it to After Effects to give it the look that I want. I'm hoping for a win this weekend, I'm actually going to spend more than an hour on the USC victory video, and I'll have an audio track to work with!! Expect a video above and beyond what you've seen from me so far. Only about 31hrs left till game time!

GBR

They're pricey!

Final Cut Studio $1,299 (comes with Final Cut Pro, Motion, DVD Studio Pro, and Soundtrack Pro) MAC ONLY!

After Effects - $999 for Professional $699 for Standard. PC AND MAC

Adobe Production Studio $1,699 for Professional $1,199 for Standard (comes with Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, Illustrator and Encore) WINDOWS ONLY

Obviously these are professional applications and for simple video editing they are a bit overkill! But if you're looking to go into this field, it's a very good investment and pay for themselves after a couple of projects.

More consumer applications like Sony's Vegas or Pinnacle would work just as well. If you're on a MAC Final Cut Express is something to check out if iMovie is too amateur for you. Hope that answers your questions.

On a different note, unfortunately there will be no USC video from me this week. I was set to do one win or lose but the TV station constantly had weather advisories taking up about half the screen and I'm extremely busy work wise too. Expect a Troy video next week sometime all.

Cheers!

wow..that's a lot more than i imagined lol. ya i recorded the SC game too on DVD and so of course like a quarter of the game the weather man is repeating himself over and over again zooming in and out on different streets "now right here it's looking bad...now here" garbage..look forward to your next video. oh yeah..got a link to save the nicholl's state game? thanks bud