Official USC Game Discussion Thread

I am not overly impressed with the play calling. We are lucky we are not down more than we are...being that the Blackshirts stepped up in the first quarter. With that said, we should have at least 6 points. When we were driving and got the f-ing holding call it really screwed everything up. I hope BC has his "real" game plan for the second half. I feel like I am watching Lil' Frank out there and not wanting to pass the ball.

I agree that we do look like we belong on the football field. We need a stop to open the half and a score to stay in the game. If they score right away in the second half, I think the game will be over.

Let's go Blackshirts!!!!!!!!! :box

:boxosoap:boxosoap:boxosoap Ok, it is pretty obvious to me that Billy C (and yes, I use to call him Coach Callahan, but now he is Billy C to me) has evaluated to the talent and decided we can't win. So, he is playing not to get blown out. I mean, come one, no passes down field at all - give me a break.

Yeah, yeah yeah, the fake punt at all. But anyone with any football knowledge can see that he is calling plays to shorten the game he hasn't even let Zac try to pass. The only play Zac made wasn't the call, it was his own play on the field to Nunn for the first 3rd down conversion.

And I know, the rest of you will call me a Callahan hater, but I'm not, other than the Cosgrove hire (which I thought was a mistake from the start), I have loved him. However, if the play calling doesn't change. I mean, at least give us a freaking chance to win, I just can't deal with playing to not get blown out. Just can't.

By the way - KOSGROVE SUCKS! Have your safeties at the line of scrimmage, but not blitz. That is the most moronic call on the face of the earth.

FIRE COSGROVE NOW!