Official USC Game Discussion Thread

hey guys -- take heart:

At least we don't have some gay ass tradition to celebrate a win at home

What the hell is USC doing, waiving their fingers in the air? is that supposed to be V for Victory? It looks like an old woman calling for a Kleenex

nevertheless,

I'm looking forward to USC coming home to Nebraska next year....

NOTHING WE CAN DO GUYS! POOR COACHING IN THE FIRST HALF,(WHO GOES INTO THE LOCKER ROOM DOWN 14-3 WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET A SCORE IN WHEN YOU HAVE THE BALL WITH 1:13 TO GO IN THE 2ND?) THE DEFENSE LOOKED GOOD WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE SECONDARY.

LOOK AHEAD TO TROY NEXT WEEK AND THEN LETS FOCUS ON CONFERANCE PLAY.....NOT A KILLER YA'LL, NOT A KILLER! HURTS OUR EGOS BUT THAT IS ABOUT IT! TRUST ME, I'LL GET ALOT OF sh#t AT WORK ON TUESDAY AS I PREDECTED A HUSKER WIN MYSELF!

GO BIG RED!

:power

I agree. The comforting thing for me is I personally expected a loss. The discomforting thing is I expected the game to be very close.

Oh well. There's always next year when USC comes to Lincoln

This game was really disappointing w/ all of our hype...but we went to USC and played our asses off and at least 1/4 of the stadium was full of Husker fans. I really feel that Callahan tried to keep everything in check until the 2nd half, and then Lucky fumbled the ball ( by the way I am a BIG Lucky fan ). That turned the field on us and then it was uphill from there. Our defense played awesome and our O can open it up. I really hope that our fans don't try to pin this on BC's play calling. I think he was smart enough to try to shorten the game, but the turnovers and field position didn't go our way. Really we held them to 28 (or 35 if you count their lay down on the last series).

Hey guys it could have been a lot worse we could have lost something like 34 to 10 or something like that!!!! :dunno Overall we all know our secondary was outmatched!!! I think our front seven did fairly well although they busted some big runs when I think they should have!!! I'm disappointed we lost by 18, but it could have been worse. We learned a lot by playing this team and now we can go on and win the rest of our games. Unfortunately our road loss column rises some more, but I feel that we shouldn't lose anymore of our road games. We have Texas at home which is good so let's go Husker faithful have faith and stay positive!!!! :)

This game was really disappointing w/ all of our hype...but we went to USC and played our asses off and at least 1/4 of the stadium was full of Husker fans. I really feel that Callahan tried to keep everything in check until the 2nd half, and then Lucky fumbled the ball ( by the way I am a BIG Lucky fan ). That turned the field on us and then it was uphill from there. Our defense played awesome and our O can open it up. I really hope that our fans don't try to pin this on BC's play calling. I think he was smart enough to try to shorten the game, but the turnovers and field position didn't go our way. Really we held them to 28 (or 35 if you count their lay down on the last series).

Why should we ask for BC's head on a platter after a lose (1 lose) to the #2 team in the damn country? We shouldn't! I disagree with some (many) calls, especially come the end of the first half but hell, it's his team and he will do as he chooses when it comes to game day. Focus, Focus, Focus on the weeks to come because they will determine where our season goes from here.