It could be worse!!!!

BIGREDIOWAN

Okay so I'm pissed that we lost, but in the back of our minds we all knew it was a possibility. Did I agree with the coaching calls in the first half.............NO!!! I think we could have opened it up a little bit more, but I'm not a football coach I'm a cop!!!! I have faith in Cally and the coaching staff and there was obviously a reason behind the play calling!!! Now if we can learn from this game we will benefit from it greatly. If this is the only game we lose all year then we are way better than we were last year!!!! I feel we can beat everyone else on our schedule the only ? mark is Texas. We have them at home so that is definately a plus. I know a few of you want Cally's head on a platter, but let the alcohol fade away and let the loss sink in and we all know that we will move on!!! Keep the faith Husker Nation and as always GBR!!! :thumbs

I agree that we have a much deeper play book and could have opened a few things up, but people are already calling for Cally's head and that's just ridiculous!!!! :blink: I mean he's done a lot in the few years he has been here to go from an option team to a 600+ playbook WCO team!!!! It takes some time, but I don't agree with the play calling. If I knew what a coach was thinking though I would be coaching and not doing my current job!!! I'm sure the rest of you would take the chance at coaching as well if you thought you could do it. :blink:

I agree that we have a much deeper play book and could have opened a few things up, but people are already calling for Cally's head and that's just ridiculous!!!! :blink: I mean he's done a lot in the few years he has been here to go from an option team to a 600+ playbook WCO team!!!!

I disagree. It's been 3 years now, he has his players, and his system is in. The excuses are wearing thin.

At least now we know that he wasn't "holding anything back" in those first 2 games, because the play calling in this game wasn't any more imaginitive, or less "vanilla."

I agree that we have a much deeper play book and could have opened a few things up, but people are already calling for Cally's head and that's just ridiculous!!!! :blink: I mean he's done a lot in the few years he has been here to go from an option team to a 600+ playbook WCO team!!!!

I disagree. It's been 3 years now, he has his players, and his system is in. The excuses are wearing thin.

At least now we know that he wasn't "holding anything back" in those first 2 games, because the play calling in this game wasn't any more imaginitive, or less "vanilla."

<<Waving the bullsh#t flag>> You ever stop to think Caly called the plays he did to see how USC would react and then realized he could be in for a long night if he didn't go more conservative??

I can see what your saying aweshucks and it is kinda dishearting to see that he didn't go deeper into our playbook, but I know you and everyone else knows that we still have a very good chance at a good season!!!! :dunno

I agree, and I think we will win the Big 12 north and go to the Holiday Bowl or maybe, just maybe the Cotton Bowl. I don't believe BC to be the coach to lead us back to the top.

Sorry iowan, i don't agree with you. Cally had nothing but the idea of a loss on his mind and it showed. When you have the #1 Qb in the big 12, you don't run the ball 85% of the game and go what, 3-4 yards then punt. He never played this game to win at all, and I think had we played a real game and not this bunk Callahan calls, we could have at least made it a game. Our defense could not tackle, last time i checked i played soccer and i'm positive I could have tackled at least 2 of the 3 times they failed to tackle correctly. I'm sober and extremely upset with Cally's calls. Maybe I should have drank, i could have possibly just as easily turned the game, and simply been pissed.

Here it is, I'd rather Solich coach before Callhana, at least Solich put an effort forth to win all his games(lets just say, i definitely wanted Solich's head on a platter).

:steam:bang:boxosoap

<<Waving the bullsh#t flag>> You ever stop to think Caly called the plays he did to see how USC would react and then realized he could be in for a long night if he didn't go more conservative??

Honestly what would it have hurt to open it up right after USC went up 21-3? At least give Taylor a shot! The one drive he opened it up a bit we scored a touchdown!

No I can see what your saying I guess I'm just playing the devils advocate so to speak!!! I can't say that I don't disagree with his play calling because I do!!!! I would have came out firing the ball out to our receivers and made the USC defensive secondary stop us!!! Until they stopped us I would continue to throw the ball. But, having said that he definately wants everyone to know that we have a running game and to not take that for granted!!!! :dunno

Zac never had the chance to really sit back in the pocket like he did against La Tech and Nicholls State. When he did go back in the pocket he was being flushed out quick fast and in a damn hurry. Not blaming our O-Line. I think they did well. It's just USC's D-Line was quicker and better tonight.

<---------hates bandwagon fans :steam:bang:steam:bang:steam