It could be worse!!!!

BIGREDIOWAN

No I can see what your saying I guess I'm just playing the devils advocate so to speak!!! I can't say that I don't disagree with his play calling because I do!!!! I would have came out firing the ball out to our receivers and made the USC defensive secondary stop us!!! Until they stopped us I would continue to throw the ball. But, having said that he definately wants everyone to know that we have a running game and to not take that for granted!!!! :dunno

An average of less than 2 yards a carry isn't scary at all!

COULD IT BE POSSIBLE THAT HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN THIS OFFENSIVE LINE TO PASS PROTECT YET???

i mean, that's all i could say about that. i know he wants to run, but comeon, the one time you stretched the field, it looked purty!!

could have been a lot, lot worse. we covered, and stuck it up espn's ass by being in the game until the last touchdown.

here's a question for you cally haters...

WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SCORE WITH SOLICH COACHING?? 70-3???

I agree that we have a much deeper play book and could have opened a few things up, but people are already calling for Cally's head and that's just ridiculous!!!! :blink: I mean he's done a lot in the few years he has been here to go from an option team to a 600+ playbook WCO team!!!!

I disagree. It's been 3 years now, he has his players, and his system is in. The excuses are wearing thin.

At least now we know that he wasn't "holding anything back" in those first 2 games, because the play calling in this game wasn't any more imaginitive, or less "vanilla."

<<Waving the bullsh#t flag>> You ever stop to think Caly called the plays he did to see how USC would react and then realized he could be in for a long night if he didn't go more conservative??

Disagree. You apologists give BC wayyyyy too much credit. What he did tonight (as well as a few other times in his history as NU HC) was not genius, it was total incompetence.

COULD IT BE POSSIBLE THAT HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN THIS OFFENSIVE LINE TO PASS PROTECT YET???

i mean, that's all i could say about that. i know he wants to run, but comeon, the one time you stretched the field, it looked purty!!

could have been a lot, lot worse. we covered, and stuck it up espn's ass by being in the game until the last touchdown.

here's a question for you cally haters...

WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SCORE WITH SOLICH COACHING?? 70-3???

Worse because Dailey would of been back there at QB! :rollin

No I can see what your saying I guess I'm just playing the devils advocate so to speak!!! I can't say that I don't disagree with his play calling because I do!!!! I would have came out firing the ball out to our receivers and made the USC defensive secondary stop us!!! Until they stopped us I would continue to throw the ball. But, having said that he definately wants everyone to know that we have a running game and to not take that for granted!!!! :dunno

I agree with you on that!

As far as can NU have a good season. Certainly, but it depends on how "good season" is defined. At a bare minimum, if NU doesn't win the North, the season is a failure.

It seems like NU still has not gotten back to the level of the elite, unfortunately.

I guess i should mention, Yes, i may be out of the club, but I also recently married a Sooner(ducks). It's quite the unhappy household at the moment. This is hard to say, but OU was robbed(hehe making sure she sees this) :thumbs I'm not the happiest of campers this evening, and it's grinding my rear end right now still thinking about the game tonight. We should have at least tried to open up their defense, instead we ran it up the gut on one of the best run defenses in the nation 80% of the time. I think thats what pissed me off the most. I always wonder whats going through Callahans head, and i've never liked him, even when he was with the raiders. I doubt i'll ever like him, so i am definitely biased towards him. Figured since i am new i'd be straight foward with my biases.

I will always support the children of the corn, but i will never support that man as a coach. Going to use the little emotions right now and show what I think of Cally via a moving picture :asshat

Hey I would be here whether NU lost or won!!!! I'm obsessed with this team and have faith in them regardless!!! I thought they would beat USC and they didn't!!!! It's unfortunate, but I can get over it and move on to Troy!!!! It happens and USC is one hell of a team!!! I hope they go on to win the NC that way I can say NU only lost to the NC team!!!! :thumbs

I agree that we have a much deeper play book and could have opened a few things up, but people are already calling for Cally's head and that's just ridiculous!!!! :blink: I mean he's done a lot in the few years he has been here to go from an option team to a 600+ playbook WCO team!!!!

I disagree. It's been 3 years now, he has his players, and his system is in. The excuses are wearing thin.

At least now we know that he wasn't "holding anything back" in those first 2 games, because the play calling in this game wasn't any more imaginitive, or less "vanilla."

I disagree! Three years, yes, he has his players but HONESTLY, we lost to the DAMN 2nd Rated Team in the nation, QUITE Blaming BC, already! Let him do his job, we aren't the damn coaches. We disagree with the way he handled the first half, YES, are we paid to make those decisions, NO! FOCUS on the big picture...Big 12 north title and let's move on.

If we end the season with 3 or 4 loses, let's talk about getting him out of here but until then, let him do his job. At this point, I only see one more lose and it is to Texas.