Where was Lucky?

AZ4NU

Sometimes you see players get "injured" after a play where they really mess up. On the other hand he could really be hurt, it's a lose-lose situation really because the former just show he has no heart, and the latter would hurt us as well. Wilson looked fairly good to me though against that USC D.

No it actually looked like he was in pain. They showed him on the sidelines getting worked on and he winced a couple of times.

Sometimes you see players get "injured" after a play where they really mess up.  On the other hand he could really be hurt, it's a lose-lose situation really because the former just show he has no heart, and the latter would hurt us as well.  Wilson looked fairly good to me though against that USC D.

No it actually looked like he was in pain. They showed him on the sidelines getting worked on and he winced a couple of times.

That's too bad, he was my favorite running back of the three, but I think Wilson proved he is starting material tonight.

Sometimes you see players get "injured" after a play where they really mess up.  On the other hand he could really be hurt, it's a lose-lose situation really because the former just show he has no heart, and the latter would hurt us as well.  Wilson looked fairly good to me though against that USC D.

That's too bad, he was my favorite running back of the three, but I think Wilson proved he is starting material tonight.

Wilson played damn good for only his third game in a Husker uniform.