Thanks skersfan !!!

knappr

Just a quick note to say "THANK YOU" to skersfan and his family. They put on a first-rate tailgate party for the USC game and opened their arms to everyone. This was a first-rate experience for us--all the way around! What an awesome show of pride for Huskernation. I love it!

Thanks again skersfan!!!

:thumbs

Thanks Guys.

It was great meeting all of you and sharing the Trojan experience with you. Rawhide we could not have done it without you and Rawhide Jr. My wife says Janet is the greatest, those two really worked hard to do all the cooking and keeping the place cleaned up.

All in all we fed around 170 I think. Said I would not provide any beer, but people kept giving us money for food and drinks so we just invested it back into beer.

I think all had a great time.

I know Joe will not read this, but we all owe him a great Thanks too. I am ordering SC season tickets next year. We will be tailgating together on games that don't conflict with Nebraska.

Thanks to all that showed and told us who they were. Patti and I will be doing a tailgate at the Nebraska/Texas game, we will be in lot 7 I think. More to follow on that. I will try to do one at the Kansas State game too. Again all will be welcome for those two.

Thanks again skersfan from all the young buck who were there early. Sorry about some of us getting a little rowdy, but you put on a great tailgate. I know we all really appreciated it and others will be catching up with you in Lincoln. Maybe we'll see you in Austin next year we will all be there together again. Go 'Skers.

D loper,

I would assume looking at your post count you are a new guy on the board. Most on this board are just like the people you ran into at the tailgate. Great people on the board and in person. We look forward to your posts, don't be a stranger. New blood is always welcome.

As far as roudy, I never really saw anthing out of line. Only thing that scared me was someone falling off the top of the trailer or stepping through one of the roof vents.

Thanks for the kind words and welcome to the Board.

Skersfan, my friends and I all wanted to let you and Rawhide know how much we appreciated the hospitality and entertainment you provided. That was definitely the most fun we've ever had before a Husker game. I can't wait to hang out again at the Texas game when we whip some Shorthorn A$$! As Larry would say, "Get er' done!"