Which d-backs will play?

AZ4NU

With Troy running a spread with 4 and 5 wideouts, will Thenarse and Young get a lot of PT this weekend. Obviously Jones and Grix will be starting, but those two are listed as the #2's at the corners. Will they play a lot, or will Brothers play? If they do, I hope they do well and gain some confidence.

I still don't believe what he said was that bad. It was taken in a running of the mouth way by all the media. Ask any football player if they're going to win or lose and they will tell you they'll win. It pissed me off how the announcers said he guaranteed a win. He never guaranteed anything. He just said "when we win." I like that attitude among our players.

I still don't believe what he said was that bad. It was taken in a running of the mouth way by all the media. Ask any football player if they're going to win or lose and they will tell you they'll win. It pissed me off how the announcers said he guaranteed a win. He never guaranteed anything. He just said "when we win." I like that attitude among our players.

:yeah I agree, I also like that kind of attitude, but I also like a little humility. Oh well, it's history now.

I hope the young guys get a lot of pt in todays game. I think they will because we will score a lot. I have said it for every game, but our d line needs to do something. I am sick of few if any sacks in the first three games. Carriker will have a big day imo.

The reason we're not getting sacks is because teams know that is our strength and are playing away from it. Nicholls State only threw the ball 3 times all game.

From the press conferences with the coaches, it doesn't sound like we'll have much nickel defense today. It's going to be a lot of cover 2 and Tampa 2 with the LB's dropping into coverage.

I hope the young guys get a lot of pt in todays game. I think they will because we will score a lot. I have said it for every game, but our d line needs to do something. I am sick of few if any sacks in the first three games. Carriker will have a big day imo.

The reason we're not getting sacks is because teams know that is our strength and are playing away from it. Nicholls State only threw the ball 3 times all game.

And because their offense is the option. They only threw it four times in the previous game.

I was very proud of our DBs today. All played very well. They started picking on Grixby at the start, but even when the got those short passes he was there to make sure the WR was going nowhere in a hurry (we played very well in that aspect). Jones only got burned once, and he had at least 2 huge hits (boy, all their players are going to have some brusies tonight). And of course Shanle had that nice pick. Too bad the ref spotted it at the 4 :dunno

:bonez:bonez:bonez