NU vs KU

Oh...and since you seem to be throwing out some tidbits of history with your "40-15 Nough said" comment, I'll throw out:

36 years of dominance. Nuff said.

Actually, now that you mention it. Our offensive line played very well against USF. Our second string QB Adam Barman wasn't touched the whole night. He completed 25 of 35 attempts, for 273 yards.

Good performance in my books.

40-15. Nough Said.

40-15 was the score last year, and is the reason why we will win this season. And as for Taylor not being smart. What are you smoking? 70% passing. 4-1 td to int ratio. What are you talking about. Kansas won't do anything against us. GBR!

Yeah, Taylor put up his numbers against some true Juggarnauts!! Troy, Nicholls State, and La Tech??

LOL :)

40-15. Nough Said.

You're right, he did that against those teams. LA Tech, the team that beat Fresno State a year ago, the same Fresno team that almost beat SC. And he did it against Troy, the same Troy that shut down FSU and almost beat them. But I guess if you need more proof of how good he is watch the game this Saturday.

Oh...and since you seem to be throwing out some tidbits of history with your "40-15 Nough said" comment, I'll throw out:

Actually, now that you mention it. Our offensive line played very well against USF. Our second string QB Adam Barman wasn't touched the whole night. He completed 25 of 35 attempts, for 273 yards.

40-15. Nough Said.

Troll.

:corndance All over the Gayhawks saturday. Me = loving every minute of it. Since you are such an awesome fella, here is a banana riding on top of a llama. Enjoy. :nanalama

40-15. Nough Said.

Ummmm.....yeah <_< Ummm....but what about the other games? Here I'll remind you:

Against Toledo:

Kerry Meier, 23-41, 243 yds, 2 TD, 4 INT

Rushing: Jon Cornish, 20-89. Receiving: Derek Fine, 5-49

Against UL Monroe:

Passing: Kerry Meier, 16-27, 185 yds, 2 TD, 2 INT

Rushing: Jon Cornish, 23-103. Receiving: Dexton Fields, 6-39, 1 TD

Against NW State:

Passing: Kerry Meier, 8-18, 110 yds, 2 TD, 1 INT

Rushing: Jon Cornish, 13-140, 1 TD. Receiving: Brian Rumph, 3-46, 1 TD

And of course against South Florida:

Passing: Adam Barmann, 25-35, 273 yds

Rushing: Jon Cornish, 26-105, 1 TD. Receiving: Brian Murph, 6-75

My question is this though.....if Barmann is such a great QB....and your O-Line is so great....ummm....<hee hee hee :rolleyes: >....how come you guys only scored one TD...against South Florida?? :dumdum:dumdum

And you want to come on here and ridicule us about our QB and his 70% rating and 4-1 TD/INT stat? You have a QB who was INT prone (he actually has been intercepted more than he's thrown TD's) prior to his injury and now you have a new QB who despite some decent numbers couldn't put it in the endzone....against South Florida.

Lay off the kool-aid dude...... :waste:waste:waste

Gentlemen you know this troll won't have the cajones to show up after the blue pidgeons get beatdown.

This is what drives me nuts!! How can you get on here and say that? Where is the logic behind it? Nebraksa is gonna win by 4 touchdowns!!!! LOL. What, is Nebraska going to give Ohio State their unifroms?? Please!!! There is no way NU will blow out KU. I gaurantee it!!

WOW!! I have really awoken the Pink Shirts!!! This is great!! News Flash- THE 90's ARE OVER!!! Stop livin in the past!!

Ands for the poster calling me out about KU only scoring 13 against USF. Well, clearly you didn't watch the game....and I don't blame you, the last thing I want to do is watch Nebraska play another team. But for your info KU should of had 27 points in that game. KU fumbled a touchdown pass on the USF 1 yard. They recovered it in the endzone for a touchdown. The KU had a long run by Cornish called back because of a personal foul.

So actually the score should have been 27-7. Kind of like how the USC VS Nebraska score should have been 35-10, but then they downed it at the Nebraska 7 at the end of the game. Good thing Pete Carrol shows good sportsmanship.

And another than. That was pretty chicken sh!t what your coach CallaWTF did, completely shutting down his offense against USC, and playing not to get blown out!! That was the biggest load of crap I have ever seen. I can't wait to watch this disaster on Saturday. This board will be calling for Callahans head next week!!

:laughpound

40-15 Nough Said.