KU Tailgate?

Huskerville

Hey huskerville. We usually stop by The Alley bar downtown, then go from there to tailgate spots. Check out the board invitation here: http://www.huskerboard.com/tg/invite-ku.htm

DaveH and I are going to meet up there, but hard to say what time at this point - probably around 3-4. You'll probably run into a few people there anytime from noon-gametime, and I'm sure you'd be more than welcome to join the t-gate party as well. We'll also probably stop by the alley after the game for a jar or 2.

Hope to see some of you guys Saturday.

GBR!

Hey huskerville. We usually stop by The Alley bar downtown, then go from there to tailgate spots. Check out the board invitation here: http://www.huskerboard.com/tg/invite-ku.htm

DaveH and I are going to meet up there, but hard to say what time at this point - probably around 3-4. You'll probably run into a few people there anytime from noon-gametime, and I'm sure you'd be more than welcome to join the t-gate party as well. We'll also probably stop by the alley after the game for a jar or 2.

Hope to see some of you guys Saturday.

GBR!

Hey thanks for the invite. Don't know when we'll be there for sure but looking forward to it. GBR :bonez

Hey Spartness,

It's hard to say when we'll be there, being a night game theres so much time in b/t, and I have friends in from out of town that want to do other stuff around the stadium. We may drop in for about an hr around 3-4ish, but cant really say since Im kinda leaving the schedule up to my buddies. I dont think I have your cell #, so if you still have mine give me a ring and we'll try to coordinate.