he never has felt his ears ring like they did in Husker country that night.

Kansas QB Adam Barmann is all too familiar with Nebraska's sea of red

Quote:

Adam Barmann still can feel the electricity.

Kansas University’s senior quarterback was the starter on Oct. 2, 2004, the last time the Jayhawks played at Nebraska’s Memorial Stadium in front of the “Sea of Red.”

Barmann’s no rookie. He has played games in front of larger crowds at Oklahoma and Texas, and he has watched the Kansas City Chiefs play at the intimidating Arrowhead Stadium.

And yet, he insists he never has felt his ears ring like they did in Husker country that night.

“You really never can truly prepare for a place like Lincoln,” Barmann said. “It really is loud up there.”

Don't dissapoint him this year, if you are going to the game be LOUD, VERY f'ing LOUD :restore I want to hear you all the way in Iraq.

GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBRGBR :woo:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:woo

Amen brotha!!! And I want to hear the crowd all the way down here in Texas!!! Globally LOUD!!! GBR!!! :restore

Well, Barmann said he thought it was the loudest place he has ever played. Louder than OU and Texas. The point isn't that SEC schools scream louder. It is that Barmann may be playing again tonight in the loudest place HE has ever played.

I wish some more of our fans screamed every play, but they are also the fans who have been coming to games, EVERY GAME, for the last 278 consecutive sellouts. At least they are loud when its important.