No need to hit the panic button...

teams are going to abuse Grixby all season long.

Grixby had a bad game, period. He's still a great CB, and can hold his own with almost any WR in the leauge. You lose your faith far too quickly.

??????????????????????????

Change leauge to Conference, and that may make more sense.

Wow, this is feels almost as bad as the USC game, but this was a win. I still support the Huskers, we won, we need to step up, and need to move on. Kansas is in the past, now on to Iowa. It was a close game (a little too close) but now we know where to improve.

:restore

GO BIG RED!

I'll say this, if we finish the complete season (bowl game included) with 3 losses, I'll be satisfied. If it's 2, then look for us to be serious contenders next year for a BCS berth.

If you look at the Top 10 you'll see why I don't see us making a BCS this year, regardless of our record.

There is an exception...Texas. If we beat Texas, we might have a foot in the door. We'd have to beat them twice though.

panic.gif

Just curious - what game were you watching last night?

Put down the Kool-aid.

And point proven.

For crying out loud, we won the game. We are 1-0 in conference. It wasn't pretty, but you adjust and move on. The next 2 road games will be challenges, for sure, but they are against teams that haven't been all that impressive this season. If some sort of rhythm on offense can be established, and by rhythm, I don't mean 75 yard pass plays, we will be fine. The quick 3 and outs killed the defense last night. KU ran 30 more plays than NU. Unreal. Once the offense got stifled, then the long drives started. The defense did not adjust very well. The line got no real push all night. The linebackers had an off game. Tierre Green gave up on a pass that he could have intercepted. Out of all the defensive players, I think Andre Jones or Barry Cryer played the best. I'm not ready to throw in the towel on the season. Good teams find a way to win, even when they aren't playing their best game. Survive and advance.

Loved the big plays, but the only thing that is consistent about Callahan teams so far is their inconsistency. Very worrisome going forward.

Peeing away a big lead and then not closing the deal after Hardy made that great catch and run is very troubling. Thank God they made the two-point conversion!

teams are going to abuse Grixby all season long.

Grixby had a bad game, period. He's still a great CB, and can hold his own with almost any WR in the leauge. You lose your faith far too quickly.

??????????????????????????

Change leauge to Conference, and that may make more sense.

And than change Conference to Junior Tackle. Much more likely.