No need to hit the panic button...

Yesterdays showing was pathetic, we came out strong then decided to try and coast through the rest of the game, and lost all form of rythm we had established.

But if the players have the same mentality as the fans, then this season is over. Giving up on the boys after a WIN nonetheless, is absolutley terrible. It wasn't the best showing, correct, but this isn't the Kansas of old as the same time, they did beat us 40-15 last year, we turned around and defeated them this year (while it was a less-improved KU team) it's still moving foward.

The season is far from over, things can click, progress can be made. Minus the turnovers and add more consistent play, KU isn't even in that ball game with us, no need to get our chins down after one game, we wouldn't want the players doing that, so lets show them the support they deserve, Great win Huskers.

Yup, I agree. At the end of the year this was one in the win column. We did show we could score when we absolutely had too. I am not convinced our Defense stopped KU at the end of the day, but lets hope our coaches throw a little different scheme in there and we continue to get better. Hope is not lost, we just got a little scare.

panic.gif

Just curious - what game were you watching last night?

Put down the Kool-aid.

Uh, I was watching KU-NU from section 16A Row 71 Seat 8.

I had been waiting to use that pic. I had a feeling on the drive home last night I would be able to use it. :woo

I'm not sure "Panic" is the appropriate word to use, I certainly don't think we're going to lose the rest of our games or anything like that, but the north title might be a pipe dream right now. We're going to struggle offensively against any team that has a strong defensive front and teams are going to abuse Grixby all season long.