Cowardly Act

slacker

He was going to throw a grenade at them, pulled the pin, but becuase he has hands like Kenny Cheetham, dropped the grenade and ran screaming for his life where he was a sitting duck for the enemy!

Either that or someone dropped a grenade right next to him as he was cowering in a fox hole, so he jumped out and they shot him. You know...kinda like the snowball fight tactic where you lob one up in the air, and right as someone looks up in the air for it you bean them in the face with another one.

I win!!!

This soldier was in a field in an effort to stop advancing forces including armored carriers and tanks. When the enemy soldiers were marching across the field, instead of shooting at them or using the anti tank/armored vhicle devices, he stood up, to give up and was shot.

This soldier was in a field in an effort to stop advancing forces including armored carriers and tanks. When the enemy soldiers were marching across the field, instead of shooting at them or using the anti tank/armored vhicle devices, he stood up, to give up and was shot. NO, except he was shot.

Or, this soldier was clearing a mine field and froze. He refused to continue and was hit by a sniper.

Was he in a mine field?

Or, this soldier was clearing a mine field and froze. He refused to continue and was hit by a sniper. NO

Was he in a mine field? NO

He was going to throw a grenade at them, pulled the pin, but becuase he has hands like Kenny Cheetham, dropped the grenade and ran screaming for his life where he was a sitting duck for the enemy!

Either that or someone dropped a grenade right next to him as he was cowering in a fox hole, so he jumped out and they shot him. You know...kinda like the snowball fight tactic where you lob one up in the air, and right as someone looks up in the air for it you bean them in the face with another one.

I win!!!

He was going to throw a grenade at them, pulled the pin, but becuase he has hands like Kenny Cheetham, dropped the grenade and ran screaming for his life where he was a sitting duck for the enemy! NO

Either that or someone dropped a grenade right next to him as he was cowering in a fox hole, so he jumped out and they shot him. You know...kinda like the snowball fight tactic where you lob one up in the air, and right as someone looks up in the air for it you bean them in the face with another one. NO

I win!!! NO, not yet.

• 2 months later...

How's this BigWillie....the coward was Josh Freeman. He reneged on his commitment to Nebraska and notified the coaches via text message (COWARD). Later when he took the FIELD against Nebraska, he realized that the GREATEST DANGER were the defensive lineman who were licking their chops...just waiting to pummel him to the ground. Rather than face the onslaught, he took the LESSER DANGER of running away from the Nebraska D-line like a ninny. Despite this strategy, Freeman's ego was mortally wounded when he spent more time on his back than Heidi Fleiss because he was GUNNED down on almost every play by blitzing linebackers.

Now call me a wussie again and gimme those Husker bucks!

(Don't take this post seriously BW....I'm just playing with ya) :cheers