Your thoughts on the game?

I thought NU played pretty well. We had a few miscues it looked like but overall, we played pretty well. ISU played us tough as I thought they would. Glenn and Jackson both had big games. And the D was far better this game than they were last week.

Great game! :bonez:bonez

Just wish that :asshat Fouts wasn't calling the game. I kept yelling "It's Frantz HARDY not Harvy you f*ckin moron!" :steam:steam

Great to see Glenn named player of the game for Nebraska. Well deserved!

I like how we played clock management. BC knew that if we didn't control it, Meyer would be on the field a lot more then he was tonight. Our D played well and I was especially pleased that Cosgrove blitzed the QB quite a bit tonight! Good win for us in the conference.

I like how we played clock management. BC knew that if we didn't control it, Meyer would be on the field a lot more then he was tonight. Our D played well and I was especially pleased that Cosgrove blitzed the QB quite a bit tonight! Good win for us in the conference.

I have thought from day one that Glenn and Jackson were the 2 best. Lucky has no power and doesn't yards after contact.

The OL needs some Conditioning. They get tired every week.

I have thought from day one that Glenn and Jackson were the 2 best. Lucky has no power and doesn't yards after contact.

The OL needs some Conditioning. They get tired every week.

HUH???!!! What game did you watch? We totally dominated on the OL tonight. The last 5 minutes our OL was knocking them back two yards a pop.

It was great to go into ames and get a win. They always play tough at home. However, our front four didn't get very good pressure on Meyer. They did do a good job of contain but not enough pressure to help out our DB's.

I had heartburn most of the second of half. I hate it when teams play not to lose. We should have opened it up a little bit. We had way too many 3 and outs. Texas and Mizzou will make us pay for those.

Those 4 backs truely are interchangeable.Eaqually talented, but with individually specific top characteristics.I honestly dont care which one(s) we play, and if they're all happy with the carries they get,it is an immeasurable weapon for us,to be able to continue to run fresh legs in, or spell someone if they're having a bad day or are dinged up.I dont ever remember watching a college team that was able to play 4 quality backs, and really 5 if you include Todd.

Zac had another great game, though statistically not one of his top performances.