Anyone else getting tired of being polite?

So basically you are asking our coach to be like Steve Spurrier? I don't see that as Nebraska's style, but I do like Spurrier- he adds a little flavor to the game.

I wouldn't go as far as to give us an automatic victory though. Our defense did struggle two weeks ago against Kansas and Iowa State as a whole was in shambles. Josh Freeman could cause problems for us too... possibly. I'd definitely say that Nebraska is favored because we'll shred their defense and I doubt their offense will be able to keep pace, but you never know. Nobody saw the 40-15 loss to Kansas last year coming either. I'd give the Huskers a 90% chance of victory.

What I like seeing is teams and players that act like cocky idiots, that run-off at the mouth, and continuously show-boat; get their butts kicked. I have noticed, that it is the good teams and the confident teams that don't have to act in such a manner (mostly, unless you are Terrell Owens or Randy Moss and look how annoying these two pinheads are). I certainly hope that NU is above this type of professional wrestling-like behavior. I have always felt that it is not only how we played, but how we acted that set us apart from teams like Miami and Florida State.

So.......just because a team has a swaggart, it's pro-wrestling like?? Miami and FSU are both better than NU. And if you are talking about teams like LSU, Florida, Alabama, Auburn as well?? I'll be willing to bet, if you take any one of those teams and put them in the Big XII, they will clean house.

So.......just because a team has a swaggart, it's pro-wrestling like??

Did say that. What I said was "I certainly hope that NU is above this type of professional wrestling-like behavior. I have always felt that it is not only how we played, but how we acted that set us apart from teams like Miami and Florida State." This teams are known for their on-field antics. If you want to call it swagger, it is your perogative. I call it rediculous. There is a level when celebration becomes idiocy. Celebrating is a good and natural thing, but fake mooning a crowd is another. Useless and cocky self promotion that really does nothing for the team, but mostly draws attention to the individual and unwanted attention to the team. I guess, I find football entertaining enough without all of the theatrics.

Miami and FSU are both better than NU. And if you are talking about teams like LSU, Florida, Alabama, Auburn as well?? I'll be willing to bet, if you take any one of those teams and put them in the Big XII, they will clean house.

Possibly, but until they play, this means nothing. I could say Marshall could beat the Packers...it means nothing. There is such a thing as a classless winner.

So.......just because a team has a swaggart, it's pro-wrestling like??

Did say that. What I said was "I certainly hope that NU is above this type of professional wrestling-like behavior. I have always felt that it is not only how we played, but how we acted that set us apart from teams like Miami and Florida State." This teams are known for their on-field antics. If you want to call it swagger, it is your perogative. I call it rediculous. There is a level when celebration becomes idiocy. Celebrating is a good and natural thing, but fake mooning a crowd is another. Useless and cocky self promotion that really does nothing for the team, but mostly draws attention to the individual and unwanted attention to the team. I guess, I find football entertaining enough without all of the theatrics.

Miami and FSU are both better than NU. And if you are talking about teams like LSU, Florida, Alabama, Auburn as well?? I'll be willing to bet, if you take any one of those teams and put them in the Big XII, they will clean house.

Possibly, but until they play, this means nothing. I could say Marshall could beat the Packers...it means nothing. There is such a thing as a classless winner.

Well, I guess I just find too much excitement watching a college football game that I really don't have time to sit there and be judgemental on some 19 - 20 year old kids. Maybe that's just me, but I do like to worry about myself and not others. <_<