KSU game plan

Blowing out ISU and KSU has nothing to do with the goals this team has for itself. This team's most immediate goal for the season (as far as I know) is to win the North, which has nothing to do with margin of victory. Beyond that, winning the Big XII and going to a BCS game also have nothing to do with margin of victory.

Personally, I don't see why everyone's so obsessed with our ranking right now anyway. I don't think anyone here expects us to be playing in the BCS Championship Game this year. The step just below that is playing in a BCS game, which NU can accomplish even if they win the rest of their games in overtime by one point.

The most important thing is to win the game. Personally I feel confident that BC will call the plays that need to be called to win the game. I really don't care what he does after that.

Does anyone have any torrents of the game... Somewhere I can download it?

Folks, due to copyright issues, we can't allow that kind of trading or exchange to be conducted on this Board. Thanks for understanding.

Willie, check out the A/V forum - there is a great clips vid by Elliot.

Damn I wasn't even involved in this is anyway and I feel like my father just sent me to clean my room!!!! :lol:

Does anyone have any torrents of the game... Somewhere I can download it?

Folks, due to copyright issues, we can't allow that kind of trading or exchange to be conducted on this Board. Thanks for understanding.

Willie, check out the A/V forum - there is a great clips vid by Elliot.

Damn I wasn't even involved in this is anyway and I feel like my father just sent me to clean my room!!!! :lol:

... it's still not clean, is it, young man?

no soup for you.