Texas Tickets - Must Sell

Matt Doherty

Yeah thanks for the cell phone number.... :asshat Now I can do whatever I want to with it!!!! :clap

Now all the truckers know who to call for hot man on man action. :thumbs

Awesome. If I didn't already have seats, I'd jump on these. Oh well, I guess mine will have to do.

Texas Fan can't attend Saturday's MASSACRE of the huskers. Although this game will probably be over by half tiome as Nebraska will be so far behind, perhaps some clueless Husker fan is interested in my four 50 yard line seats.

Macho Matt

cell:805.801.8010

fax: 619.299.5842

I'll bite. What do you want for tics and how do plan to transfer. Please reply asap. thanks.

Bob.

I THINK YOU MADE A WISE DECISION ON NOT ATTENDING THIS PARTICULAR GAME. WE DON'T NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN THE STANDS. YEH, TEXAS MAY OR MAYNOT WIN; ALL I KNOW IS, FOR US BEING RANKED #17 AND TEXAS #5-6, THE POINT SPREAD DOESN'T SEEM TO BE VERY HIGH FOR YOU GUYS. AT THE BEGINNING OF THE WEEK IT WAS ONLY 6.5 AND NOW IT'S ONLY 4.5. SO, FOR US, AS COURTIOUS FANS GOOD LUCK WITH SELLING YOUR TICKETS.