I couldn't take it anymore!!!!

Okay so I'm sitting here at work bored out of my mind and got on ebay and found some Big 12 Championship tickets for cheap so I bought them!!!! $66.00 a piece for 50 yard line tickets in the 2nd level I believe are pretty cheap!!!! Compared to the $200.00 a ticket I spent for the game last Saturday!!!! Besides if hell freezes over and we don't go I can just put them back on ebay and sell them for twice what I bought them for most likely!!! Also, if we do go to the Big 12 Champ game if I would have waited don't you think the tickets would then be insainly priced???!!!

That is a good price in my book. I would love to go to that game except I wont be back to the states until the 16th of December. LOOK OUT BOWL GAME, I WILL BE THERE

Yeah it ended up being $150.00 for the pair with shipping and handling.......the wife will be pissed at me, but you know what I don't even care!!! :thumbs

She would have been pissed even more if you had taken that $150.00 to a strip club and blew it there.

Yeah I guess your right there, but that would be fun as well!!!! :lol: I figured if I buy them later it will cost me probably at least twice as much so what the hell spend the money now to save some later!!! :woo

Use that reasoning and you should be fine. I don't know how many times my wife has come with sh#t we did not need and said but i saved 30.00 or what ever amount. I just think to myself " you bought 200.00 of worthless sh#t to save 30.00" a womans mind never ceases to amaze me.

Love her to death though. in case she reads this. ha ha

Use that reasoning and you should be fine. I don't know how many times my wife has come with sh#t we did not need and said but i saved 30.00 or what ever amount. I just think to myself " you bought 200.00 of worthless sh#t to save 30.00" a womans mind never ceases to amaze me.

Good cover!!!! In case mine is reading this.................the laundry needs done!!!! :thumbs

Good cover!!!! In case mine is reading this.................the laundry needs done!!!! :thumbs

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

:clap:clap:clap Good stuff. :woo:thumbs

That is a good price in my book. I would love to go to that game except I wont be back to the states until the 16th of December. LOOK OUT BOWL GAME, I WILL BE THERE

Yeah it ended up being $150.00 for the pair with shipping and handling.......the wife will be pissed at me, but you know what I don't even care!!! :thumbs

if she is so pissed about it, tell her she is staying home and you are giving your ticket to some one in Iraq.......(Husker Rob)

by the way my wife doesnt read this so I dont give a F***