How many of you listen to...

Country Music?

I mean real country music, from the '50s-early '90s? Not that 'new' country music. Yesterday I was trying to find the 'other' country station, and wasn't sure if I was listening to it because it sounded too much light rock, but it was the country station.

I listen to newer country I can't stand that George Jones $hit and Johnny Cash!!!!

:o

Today I again had it on that station and I thought for a minute there it was on the new urban/dance station. Then I realized it was Kenny Zelwiger... I mean Chesney.

I listen to a little bit of everything (except new country because it is pop music with a fiddle added). I am a big fan of REAL country: Hank Snow, Willie, Lefty Frizzell, David Allan Coe, etc. There is good country music being made today, you just have to look real hard to find it (mostly bar bands like Split Lip Rayfield, The Meat Purveyers, Robbie Fulks, Neko Case, The Bottle Rockets, and of course Steve Earle).