I think that they should turn off the Huskervision and the Jumbotron.

i was at the gaystate game last year and i dont remember to many people sitting down during that game, and the UT game looked crazy on tv.

so i dont really nderstand what you are talking about

Have you been to ANY Big 10 or SEC stadiums?????? A good crowd does not just get up for 1 or 2 games in a season. Overall, memorial stadium is known for sitting down on their fat cornbread asses. And if people choose to stand up and cheer during a game (the way you are suppose to). Some toothless bluehair gets pissed off behind them and yells them to sit down. That comes from experience numerous times and I've seen others get yelled at too.

Have you been to ANY Big 10 or SEC stadiums?????? A good crowd does not just get up for 1 or 2 games in a season. Overall, memorial stadium is known for sitting down on their fat cornbread asses. And if people choose to stand up and cheer during a game (the way you are suppose to). Some toothless bluehair gets pissed off behind them and yells them to sit down. That comes from experience numerous times and I've seen others get yelled at too.

Actually, I went to a Big 10 game last weekend after the Husker game it SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The fans were horrible and were all leaving. Granted, it wasn't Michigan or PSU, but don't make a blanket statement that the Big 10 has all of these fantastic stadiums and the fans are all great.

Actually, I went to a Big 10 game last weekend after the Husker game it SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The fans were horrible and were all leaving. Granted, it wasn't Michigan or PSU, but don't make a blanket statement that the Big 10 has all of these fantastic stadiums and the fans are all great.

I won't blanket the Big 10. But I can blanket the SEC.

Leaving early does not make you a bad fan. I don't know what you mean by that. And I hope you are not on a "We are the greatest fan in the world" high horse with that statement either.

Leaving early does not make you a bad fan. I don't know what you mean by that. And I hope you are not on a "We are the greatest fan in the world" high horse with that statement either.

Well, being that I never said that, I don't know where you are getting it from. I also never said fans were "bad fans" for leaving early. I guess I should have said, they left early when it was a 1-point game. What kind of fan does that???

Every stadium has a big screen to replay the previous plays. And with the gigantic screen at Memorial it just adds to the stadium IMO.

That's really strange, and I hear people complain about that a lot. I sat in the 7th row of the north end zone for over 10 yrs and no one ever told me to sit down.

That's really strange, and I hear people complain about that a lot. I sat in the 7th row of the north end zone for over 10 yrs and no one ever told me to sit down.

Sit in either east or west stadium and people older than my grandma would threaten your life if you so much as thought of standing up.

Sit in either east or west stadium and people older than my grandma would threaten your life if you so much as thought of standing up.

Those people should be at home watching the game on TV. I suppose it's a case of "sense of entitlement" because they've had the tickets since the stadium was built. I hope I die before I get old.

Easy on the blue hairs, could be someone's saintly grandma. Of course, mine was saintly that loved red beer and football, and more beer, and more football.

But I know what you mean. Sometimes on TV the crowd looks subdued at points, but then a big Husker play brings 'em to their feet and they look and sound wicked loud!!! Which would prolly make them sound that much louder.

i was at the gaystate game last year and i dont remember to many people sitting down during that game, and the UT game looked crazy on tv.

so i dont really nderstand what you are talking about

i have not been to a sec or a big 10 stadium, but i have been to games where NU played Tennesee and Florida, and the only people sitting down were the fans from the SEC. so again i do not see your point.

all of the games that i have been to at memorial stadium have been crazy, and i stood for most of the game because everyone else in the sections that i sat in were standing also, and i have never been told to sit down. i took my father to a game one time and he never asked anyone to sit down, he did ask a guy infron of us that was wearing one of those huge red foam cowboy hats if he could take it off so the people behind him and even the row behind us could see.

The only game I have ever been to in Lincoln, some people behind us DID tell us to sit down.... I just turned around and said "IT IS FOOTBALL, you dont sit down during a football game" and not another word was said to me! Maybe cause I can look evil when someone messes with me watching those Huskers! ;)

:bonez

I won't blanket the Big 10. But I can blanket the SEC.

I've been to Auburn, The SEC atmosphere is great! But, to me, still doesn't beat the atmosphere at Nebraska.