And here we go

yes...this was the worst bit of play calling ive seen...we had a 16-0 lead...offense didnt rush the ball the second half like we did the 1st....cost us the game. Play calling has been questionable all season....i love the huskers...do not agree with the playcalling. If you or anyone else does...explain to me why we came out passing the second half. MAYFLOWER THE HUSKERS

This loss is quite different from the USC game IMO. USC was clearly just a better team, where as OKstate just straight up punked both of our lines in the second half, it was as simple as that. I really didn't see anything wrong with the playcalling personally, but I do think it's funny that now it's, "We should have ran!" I knew that was coming...

No way! I still think we're the best team in the country even though we got it handed to us by an unranked team the week after going to the limit iwth #5. We are still awesome, our running defense is still the best in the country... how could anyone think otherwise? True fans know that when you're made to look like children against an unranked team that that's when you should not say good things. Anyone who is at all critical is "throwing them under the bus."

All i can say!!!!!

Give the ball to Jackson!!!

Word to that! Nothing else worked. NOTHING. THe offense cannot rely on the defense to stop anything anymore. Oh, sure, they MIGHT really step up and do some very VERY impressive games (Vs. Texas, of course!) but they might just choke for no apparent reason. I would be willing that cosgrove had another "plan" like he did against Kansas...

Are we going to throw the team under the bus again like we did after USC?

Because they don't deserve it????

All i can say!!!!!

Give the ball to Jackson!!!

Totally agree, but lucky had to get some carries or he will transfer

This loss is quite different from the USC game IMO. USC was clearly just a better team, where as OKstate just straight up punked both of our lines in the second half, it was as simple as that. I really didn't see anything wrong with the playcalling personally, but I do think it's funny that now it's, "We should have ran!" I knew that was coming...

I don't know about that, judging by the way usc has played the last month, I don't think they are as good as everyone thinks they are. They are a talented team, but inexperienced. Oregon st finally had their number.

Blackshirts revoked for whole linebacking corp.

Where was Octavien this game. Did he even play or is he hurt this game. I never heard his name called once. After the monster game he had against texas I was hoping he was back.