Zac Taylor

Whoop - di - doo

Ah yes....Mr. Negativity has arrived :ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh

1. This is Nebraska, not BYU.

2. Go ask ZT if he's happy or proud of moving up the list....

And by the way - I'm not the one bitching about this loss. Go check the other posts. We got our asses handed to us today. I can live with it. This team isn't as good as most believe. No point getting riled up about it. We are what we are. A decent team with a ways to go yet...

Zac is a team guy and I'm sure he would've taken the win over the personal accomplishment, but he was not efficient (21-39) and missed some of his targets. As usual there were some dropped passes, but Zac did not have his best game. I hope the whole team circles the wagons and gets back on track next week at home!

GBR

Yeah people tend to automatically hang a bad performance on the QB!!!! Zac did okay not great and he could have done better..............but if our O-line would have blocked better and given Zac more time he could make his reads better and not have to move around so much............he's not a mobile QB and we all know that. He's your tough nose stand in the pocket QB who can make some great passes.

:yeah

I love Taylor. He is tough and has sacrificed his body for this team. In interviews, I get the feeling that he really loves being a Husker. When he is given time to throw, he does a good job. Who wants to be the quarterback in a transition period? It is a thankless job. Especially when you have a coach who doesn't beleive in adjusting his game plan to provide protection.