OU/A&M

bornNUred

is it just me, or do you think that if we beat them now, along with texass beating them, fran is gone?

he's made strides, but they're going to think that this was one major step back, going 0-3 against teams he's never beat.

I don't think he'll be gone after this year. Their QB is young, J-Train is only a soph, Goodsen I believe is a Fr or So. They have some young talent on that team so they may give him another year or two to see how things play out.

A&M is going to be a helluva tough game next weekend. I think OU again gave us the playbook to beating the Aggies like they did with Mizzou.

is it just me, or do you think that if we beat them now, along with texass beating them, fran is gone?

he's made strides, but they're going to think that this was one major step back, going 0-3 against teams he's never beat.

I don't think he'll be gone after this year. Their QB is young, J-Train is only a soph, Goodsen I believe is a Fr or So. They have some young talent on that team so they may give him another year or two to see how things play out.

A&M is going to be a helluva tough game next weekend. I think OU again gave us the playbook to beating the Aggies like they did with Mizzou.

:yeah They showed that we can run against them as well!!!