Nebraska will lose next week.

Did you not make this post saying they will lose? What they hell are YOU THINKING????

You people would think that the Huskers could beat the Pittsburg Steelers if we played them.

Look I want the Huskers to win............but I don't think they can. This forum is too optimistic, I try to bring a different light to this board. If the Huskers do win..........I'll be the happiest man alive............AND I will eat all the crow you want me to. I would not bet on the Skers next weekend.

Plus, the other reason why I don't think that Nebraska will win, is because not only are they faster and stronger,(just like USC, UT, and Okie St.) I think that Callahan will shift back to his NFL mentality. He knows he's in great position to win the North and that he does not NEED to beat A&M. He'll be conservative and try to keep his players healthy for the Kansas City.

Plus, the other reason why I don't think that Nebraska will win, is because not only are they faster and stronger,(just like USC, UT, and Okie St.) I think that Callahan will shift back to his NFL mentality. He knows he's in great position to win the North and that he does not NEED to beat A&M. He'll be conservative and try to keep his players healthy for the Kansas City.

I dont buy that Callahan will want to win next week just as much as he would want to beat any other team in the country...A&M is beatable and NU is capable have a little faith man!

A&M has been in possition to lose almost all thier games this year. Baylor is the only conference opponent they managed to beat by more than one score. It will be a tough game, but it is not impossible. You act like NU is playing at the bears next week.

I've come to believe after watching Nebraska lose to USC, Texas, and OSU, that to beat NU, you have to expose their unathleticism. Speed kills Nebraska.

I truly hope that Axl is wrong.

Granted I did think that BC would do that. But I also think that he knows he needs this win. The team needs this win. I am scared to death of our secondary playing anyone anymore but I do know that a win at Kyle field will be awesome.

Please show up to play next week guys