Bullsh!t rankings

Wake Forest deserves to be ranked ahead of us as does Maryland. If anyone thinks college football is the same as it was 20, even 10 years ago is crazy. Maryland and Wake Forest sit atop the ACC and Florida State and Miami are both 5-4 fighting for bowl eligibility. One thing I have to ask is how the hell is Florida rated ahead of a team that they lost to?

Auburn lost to #11 rated Arkansas, Florida lost to #16 Tennessee. Yeah, that makes sense. There are a lot of different teams in the top 25 and in position for conference titles this year. Pretty cool for football.

Actually, The only team Florida lost to so far this season is Auburn...Who's ranked one spot ahead of them in two of the Human polls but swapped in the BCS poll.

Duh. No idea why I put that, UF beat them by 1. Yesterday was a long day...

Guys, Missouri is the first decent team that we have beat this year. The pollsters shouldn't give us any love or credit until we actually show them that we can beat a decent team (aTm this weekend on the road). Quite acting like we are getting cheated by not being ranked higher. Some people act like Nebraska is owed something from these pollsters because we are Nebraska. It doesn't work that way folks. If we want something we have to go and get it ourselves. We do that by beating quality opponents not just sh**ty opponents.

Right on the money...I thought I liked you :nanalama

Do some people even bother watching college football games NOT involving Nebraska??

All of those three teams are deserving of a higher ranking than we are.

Hey bud, why does it seem you are always angry at my posts?

Anyways, there's no way you guys can sit there and say Brigham Young is better than us.

BYU is a lot better than you realize. They are literally two plays away from being undefeated (I know, because I watched both games that they lost). They lead the nation in TO margin, and are as balanced offensively as we are. Plus, they play with a mean streak that we don't always have.

On a neutral site, BYU-Nebraska would be a pick 'em game, in my opinion.

And as for your posts - no comment.

You beat a decent, unranked Mizzou at home. You were unranked prior to the game. You beat a team pretty thrashed by injuries. They're just rankings. Unless you're in the title hunt, they matter very little.

Yes, exactly. Just something to talk about when, really, there is already plenty to talk about.