My opinion on Bo Ruud is that he indeed is not the best LB in terms of technique OR natural ability. I DO think he plays with a lot of pride and heart that he learned through being associated with the program. He had a very good game and stepped up to make plays. Without his contribution the game could have had another outcome. He deserves the award.

As well, Carriker also had a great game getting in and disrupting the offense on multiple occasions. He is a very talented DE and I'm hoping he keeps up the intensity.

Bo has been a solid contributor for a couple of seasons now. Last season he finished third on the season in tackles with 80 and would have had even more but broke his arm and missed the bowl game.

So far this season Ruud is sitting at 53 tackles, which is third on the team right behind Green at 54, and Bradley at 57.

Next season we should our entire top six linebackers except Bradley. This should be one of the top line backer corps in the Big 12.

85% of which are pile on tackles he got credit for

Can you prove this, or is this going to be a Benard arguement where you make a statement. Someone says to prove it. You can't. But still insist that you are right.

My opinion on Bo Ruud is that he indeed is not the best LB in terms of technique OR natural ability. I DO think he plays with a lot of pride and heart that he learned through being associated with the program. He had a very good game and stepped up to make plays. Without his contribution the game could have had another outcome. He deserves the award.

As well, Carriker also had a great game getting in and disrupting the offense on multiple occasions. He is a very talented DE and I'm hoping he keeps up the intensity.

Bo has been a solid contributor for a couple of seasons now. Last season he finished third on the season in tackles with 80 and would have had even more but broke his arm and missed the bowl game.

So far this season Ruud is sitting at 53 tackles, which is third on the team right behind Green at 54, and Bradley at 57.

Next season we should our entire top six linebackers except Bradley. This should be one of the top line backer corps in the Big 12.

85% of which are pile on tackles he got credit for

Can you prove this, or is this going to be a Benard arguement where you make a statement. Someone says to prove it. You can't. But still insist that you are right.

Watch and learn thats all you have to do. there is no slot in the stats for pilling on at the end of a play and when the stat manager looks at the pile # 51 appears to peel off everytime

So you really have no physical evidence. It is just you making a claim and making it sound like common knowledge.

Here is one for ya. I am the most knowledgable football fan ever. I can call a play before it is even ran just by looking at the players stance. If you don't believe me, just watch a game with me. Simple as that.

Proof, watch the films. rewatch the games. we are fans we think we know it all. as i said earlier when former players at the same position and a former coach agree with me i think im right

I know all about the former player thing. Every player will always think that there team was better and that the players now do not play as well or they could never hold a jock to their team. If these players were from the 95 team. Then they might just be right as they were probally the best college football team to ever step on the field. As far as the former coach that agrees with you, who would that be?

THINK WHAT YOU WANT SORRY WE TALK FOOTBALL ALL THE TIME I WOULDNT SAY HIS NAME OUT OF RESPECT PERIOD. HE SAID HE THINKS HES SOFT

Well, I talked to a former coach and he said that Ruud IS good, ha! This argument is so childish it's not even funny.

Is Octavian better? Maybe. Is a hurt Octavian better than Ruud? No, so how do you fault Ruud for just playing football?