Congrats

My most heartfelt congrats for reeaching 3-0 this year!

Way to go refs, despite major difficulty, you managed to bring back a W against another team, as Texas A&M joins the ranks of OU and UT as schools you have managed to best with your calls. :asshats

But will any of the favored teams admit it? Nah.

Hmmm the refs blocked the FG? :bonez

Roughing the passer was complete BS

Peterson, our corner was with Purify one second, then on the ground the next with him in the air. Yeah, no push off or anything. Hope your happy you can cheat your way through.

Ag,

You've been a lot of fun on the board. Don't be a sore loser. Taylor was hit well after he released the ball. Had the defender pulled up and acted like he was trying to stop, he may have gotten away with it. But it wasn't until after the hit that he went "Ooop!" And I watched the replay of that catch and didn't see any push off.

Differing points of view. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Gotta win the game forget the calls that could have been. I saw holding on both sides of the ball that could have been called also. The zebras may have decided to let them play kinda like Baskitbaal. Not even close to our finest quarter more of a penny. :)

GBR

Taylor was hit well after he released the ball. Had the defender pulled up and acted like he was trying to stop, he may have gotten away with it

most of the time that is called the QB doesnt really get hit that hard(much like on punts with the roughing the kicker) if our lineman had not been behind taylor he would have fallen over and no one says a thing

My most heartfelt congrats for reeaching 3-0 this year!

Way to go refs, despite major difficulty, you managed to bring back a W against another team, as Texas A&M joins the ranks of OU and UT as schools you have managed to best with your calls. :asshats

But will any of the favored teams admit it? Nah.

Hmmm the refs blocked the FG? :bonez

No, the refs caught and threw the pass into the endzone with 20 seconds left.