BIG 12 Champ game Seating

Got a serious question for you guys.....

i bought tickets months ago for the championship game, even though i was 90% sure the ags wouldn't be there. i was just psyched to see a good game. my question is....let's say the huskers aren't there, and it's the aggies against whatever big 12 north team you HATE.....would you sport the aggie colors? or is that going too far? i'm obviously cheering for the huskers (they're my second favorite team behind the ags), but i'm not sure about donning a husker shirt. would you guys wear another team's shirt? i just want to make it obvious that i'm NOT there for the 'horns (or OU...whoever makes it), but i don't want to be one of those douches that wears a shirt for a team that isn't even playing in the game.

Got a serious question for you guys.....

i bought tickets months ago for the championship game, even though i was 90% sure the ags wouldn't be there. i was just psyched to see a good game. my question is....let's say the huskers aren't there, and it's the aggies against whatever big 12 north team you HATE.....would you sport the aggie colors? or is that going too far? i'm obviously cheering for the huskers (they're my second favorite team behind the ags), but i'm not sure about donning a husker shirt. would you guys wear another team's shirt? i just want to make it obvious that i'm NOT there for the 'horns (or OU...whoever makes it), but i don't want to be one of those douches that wears a shirt for a team that isn't even playing in the game.

I would only wear two south team colors to a game. A&M and OU, just because of the respect I have for the programs and my hate for UT, though they did have some good fans on here before and after our game this season. That's just me though. But my uncle went to the game a few years ago and wore a Husker jersey, but did the OU chants with the fans because he said they were great.

It would be very hard for me to wear any other colors then red!!!! I love the Huskers with all my passion.........I have a friend who is a Ag fan though and if I was going with him then yeah I could probably where one of their shirts................Although I would most likely sell my ticket to an Aggie fan so that he/she could go, but if that's not an option you have to do what you have to do..............So in closing..............YOU SHOULD WEAR RED AND SCREAM REALLY REALLY FREAKIN LOUD FOR THE SKERS!!!!!!!!!! :woo

how cold do you think it will be around the day of the game? i've been to arrowhead for a chiefs game in january before, and it was the most miserably cold i've ever been....cold, windy, snowy. i'm a south texas girl, and i want to make sure i don't freeze my butt off.

haha, then you're gonna freeze up here!!

nah...I mean I guess it's up to how you handle different weather. The late falls/winters have been getting weird around here the past few years and the weather seems to bounce around. Just last week we had some beautiful days and then all of a sudden it got cold.

However, it IS a late game....so I'm going to guess it's going to be pretty damn cold without the sun. It won't be as cold/snowy as in January...but it will be pretty brisk. It was tonite here.

Just bring layers and gloves/hat. And maybe something to sit on because those seats can get cold!

You never know what you're going to get in KC in December. It could be mild, it could be colder than a witches, umm, well, you know. The normal max temp for that day is 44, and the normal min that day is 27. The max temp record for that day is 70, and the minimum temp record is 2. Throw in the wind, and it can feel mighty cold.

By the way, does anyone know what time the CCG is?

I think it will be cold, but I can't imagine it will be anymore miserable then it was on Oct. 21st for me and the wife when we played Texas in Lincoln. It was windy as hell, raining, and cold!!!! I'm ready!!!! I'm guessing in the 20's probably for a gametime temperature!!!! Perfect Husker weather!!!! :corndance

I hope it's 15 degrees, windy, and snowing. Football is ALWAYS so much more fun when the weather sucks.