how many people will be in KC

godd2

I'm going down Friday afternoon as well . . . hopefully 58,000 Husker fans don't all have the same brilliant idea.

I know it is early, but any idea of where the pre-game beer fest will be Friday night?

Im going down Friday also and staying downtown at the Radisson! Lets party up in DT KC husker style! :woo

I got tickets in the lower level at hafltime of the AM game in row 14 in the endzone. I was down there a few years ago when Kansas State beat OU and there were quite a few other Husker fans there as well... I wasn't the only one thinking we'd make it I guess. Anyways I think it will also help out that Texas isn't exactly a lock yet... maybe will free up more tickets for the Husker Nation

I know it is early, but any idea of where the pre-game beer fest will be Friday night?

Husker fans should hit up W.J. McBride's out south, if you find yourself around 119th and Metcalf area that night (not the McBride's by the speedway). Great Irish pub that I hit up every Friday night for great music and cheap Guinness. I'd love to drink it up with some Huskers.

Of course, that might be too far for some people coming from out of town that are staying closer to the stadium....but still :wasted

Im going down Friday also and staying downtown at the Radisson! Lets party up in DT KC husker style!

if you're staying downtown, you have a lot to choose from. Westport isn't to far from you, and that's the main bar scene. Then of course you have the more "high class" Plaza side of things.

Husker fans should hit up W.J. McBride's out south, if you find yourself around 119th and Metcalf area that night (not the McBride's by the speedway). Great Irish pub that I hit up every Friday night for great music and cheap Guinness. I'd love to drink it up with some Huskers.

Of course, that might be too far for some people coming from out of town that are staying closer to the stadium....but still :wasted

Im going down Friday also and staying downtown at the Radisson! Lets party up in DT KC husker style!

if you're staying downtown, you have a lot to choose from. Westport isn't to far from you, and that's the main bar scene. Then of course you have the more "high class" Plaza side of things.

We will see you at W.J. McBride's Friday night; we are staying at the Holiday Inn in Overland Park. Love cheap beer even if it is Guinness.

And Upper Level are running about $60 a ticket.

Man I wish I was going :bang:bang:bang

I wish I had money because I would be going, but I have no cash right now, which sucks, because they are pretty cheap since they are championship tix. I wish I could be there!!!

My kids are going to be here for X-mas this year (they live in NC with their mom) so I'm watching what I spend. Next year though will be a whoooooooole different story if/when we make it back to CCG.

I wish I had money because I would be going, but I have no cash right now, which sucks, because they are pretty cheap since they are championship tix. I wish I could be there!!!

My kids are going to be here for X-mas this year (they live in NC with their mom) so I'm watching what I spend. Next year though will be a whoooooooole different story if/when we make it back to CCG.

Understandable. But this Friday, my dad and I might both get PS3's and then sell one on ebay, and make all the money back. If we get a lot back, I think I'm gonna try to talk him into Big XII title tix

Understandable. But this Friday, my dad and I might both get PS3's and then sell one on ebay, and make all the money back. If we get a lot back, I think I'm gonna try to talk him into Big XII title tix

Hope you can make it!!! :thumbs:thumbs

We will see you at W.J. McBride's Friday night; we are staying at the Holiday Inn in Overland Park. Love cheap beer even if it is Guinness.

well, then look for a Husker fan...'cause that might be me. lol

I think I'll ditch my normal white, long sleeve shirt that night and wear the bright red hoodie with the big N on it.

It'd be awesome to see some more Husker fans there.

And since it's an Irish pub, Guinness pints are the only thing that's cheap that night ($3)...but they have a kick ass Irish bluegrass band and TVs all over the bar...and of course whatever beer you might want.

Man, I'm siked for that weekend!

well, then look for a Husker fan...'cause that might be me. lol

I think I'll ditch my normal white, long sleeve shirt that night and wear the bright red hoodie with the big N on it.

It'd be awesome to see some more Husker fans there.

And since it's an Irish pub, Guinness pints are the only thing that's cheap that night ($3)...but they have a kick ass Irish bluegrass band and TVs all over the bar...and of course whatever beer you might want.

Man, I'm siked for that weekend!

See you there; we should arrive into town around 5:30 PM on Friday. We should be ready to drink at 5:31 PM.

What is the address so I can map quest.