how many people will be in KC

godd2

I'll be there, but you guys kinda have me worried about traffic on Saturday now..........I'm driving down from Des Moines so should I expect some long delays or something???

Coming down I35 I wouldnt think would be that bad.

Not as bad as I29.

:thumbs

Okay good because I was sitting here trying to figure out when I need to leave and I don't want to be stuck in traffic for like 2 hours!!!!

See you there; we should arrive into town around 5:30 PM on Friday. We should be ready to drink at 5:31 PM.

What is the address so I can map quest.

12030 Blue Valley Pkwy

OP Kansas, 66213

There's some other bars around the area if choose not to stay at McBride's:

Fox and Hound

Johnny's Tavern

Tanners

Barley's Brewhaus

Buffalo Wild Wings

Old Chicago

810 Zone

Patty O'Quiggly's (sp?)

check out:

http://www.360kc.com/Restaurants

for a few places.

i think it would be fun to take over the 810 zone....it is a cool place with lots of TVs and such but more importantly 810 radio station is owned by so many KSUcks homers that i love to see red in there!!!!!!

that also have pretty good food....

Let's decide on a spot and start getting the word out and have Husker Nation take over that restrauant and bar. Since you guys live in the area, you pick and I will work on getting the word out to others that I know that are going to the game.

We have to be so freakin loud that we turn this into a home game for our boys!!!! Everyone needs to be wearing red as well!!!! I swear to god if I see someone wearing something other then red at the Big 12 Champ game and they say they are Husker fans I'm going to kick them in the taint!!!! :bonez

I was going to wear one of those pink tshirts that just says Nebraska on it! :sarcasm

Like always Wear Red, Nough Said.