A&M's whiney fans - SHOCKER

Back off. It was a tough loss for us. It would have been the same here if the situation was reversed. Get up off your high horse. This is tough for us.

I am sure it was a tough loss for you, as it would have been a tough loss for NU if the tables were turned. But, I repeat, THE OFFICIATING DID NOT LOSE THAT GAME FOR YOU! There were a few questionable calls, or lack thereof that went in favor of A&M and that last play, THERE WAS NO PUSH OFF. A sincere apology to all of Aggieland that Maurice Purify is a freak of nature. :thumbs

Back off. It was a tough loss for us. It would have been the same here if the situation was reversed. Get up off your high horse. This is tough for us.

I am sure it was a tough loss for you, as it would have been a tough loss for NU if the tables were turned. But, I repeat, THE OFFICIATING DID NOT LOSE THAT GAME FOR YOU! There were a few questionable calls, or lack thereof that went in favor of A&M and that last play, THERE WAS NO PUSH OFF. A sincere apology to all of Aggieland that Maurice Purify is a freak of nature. :thumbs

Sides and views impact what was seen. All I'm saying is that if the game was the exact opposite, I would bet MONEY that the same proportion of Ags who are crying foul now would translate into Huskers.

Sides and views impact what was seen. All I'm saying is that if the game was the exact opposite, I would bet MONEY that the same proportion of Ags who are crying foul now would translate into Huskers.

I can't disagree with you on that aspect, because there were plenty of bs calls to hold the Huskers back.

first of all, allow me to declare my allegiances to Texas A&M.

now that that's out of the way....

I've always been a fan of Nebraska football. while it doesn't hold a candle to my Aggie interests, I'd consider myself somewhat of a fan. i respect the hell out of your football tradition, and I've never had a bad word to say about your fans.

now concerning the game, this loss was by far the worst of the 3 close games. I'd liken it to a nut kick, followed by a sucker punch, followed by another nut kick. that's probably why you're hearing the gripes that you are. now from what I saw on my television, the roughing the passer call was warranted. he roughed him, and it wasn't even close. the fact that it came on 4 and 10 from the 20 makes it that much worse.

regarding the touchdown, I think it was a clear push off. after watching and re watching thanks to TiVo, i don't see how you can dispute that he pushed Peterson to the ground. that being said, it happens on every single play like that. there is no way i would expect the ref to make a call on that with 20+ seconds left in the game. unfortunately, it cost us the game. but all in all the receiver made a good play on the ball, even if there was more than a little contact before the pass.

there's my two cents. it was a game of high emotion, and I'm still not over it. however, regardless what happens the rest of the way, do me a favor and beat the hell outta either OU or Texas.

Excellent post! Your assessment is on the money. You are a respectable fan.

The recievers were mugged all night long by the ags......and I have seen the catch.there is no way in hell that was offensive pass interference

I was at the game, and I keep replaying the play in my head, and each time I clearly see no push off! :rollin

Ohhh... In-head replays count now? Cool! In my head replay we actually scored in the 3rd quarter! A touchdown (run by Jackson, Lucky was pulled when it was clear that he was being ineffective) and a 36 yard field goal. Wow! This is fun. :)