NU wins

I agree Eric, but I think this basketball season will be a lot like Callahan's first season in football in comparsion to the fact that we will probally lose to some teams that we shouldn't and struggle to beat some teams along the way. Doc just does not have his type of basketball players yet to run his offense. I feel like we are going to struggle a lot this season and we try to get the likes of Maric up and down the court to play baseline to baseline.

I thought Nebraska looked pretty good in the UNO game. Much better than they did in the first two games. UNO played Creighton just as tough if not tougher than the played us from what I have heard. After seeing the game I am fairly optimistic about our season. The true test will come Saturday.

I agree Eric, but I think this basketball season will be a lot like Callahan's first season in football in comparsion to the fact that we will probally lose to some teams that we shouldn't and struggle to beat some teams along the way. Doc just does not have his type of basketball players yet to run his offense. I feel like we are going to struggle a lot this season and we try to get the likes of Maric up and down the court to play baseline to baseline.

:yeah

You guys are comparing apples to oranges if you think you can compare the Creighton-UNO exhibition match to the UNL-UNO regular season game.

Guys, Dana didn't press UNO. The defensive intensity in a Creighton exhibition game is essentially zero. He runs those games as if it's a NFL pre-season game.

We played like total crap last monday and still beat Mississippi Valley State by 40. Basically, the Jays are going to roll into Lincoln on saturday night and beat them up for 40 minutes in the Devaney Center. UNL is going to get a beatdown, but that really shouldn't be a surprise to anybody.

I do really respect that you guys do bother to support the basketball team though. That's good to see. Hopefully NU will become a Big XII player someday to reward you guys. For now though, Creighton is far and away the best program in the state.

You guys are comparing apples to oranges if you think you can compare the Creighton-UNO exhibition match to the UNL-UNO regular season game.

Guys, Dana didn't press UNO. The defensive intensity in a Creighton exhibition game is essentially zero. He runs those games as if it's a NFL pre-season game.

We played like total crap last monday and still beat Mississippi Valley State by 40. Basically, the Jays are going to roll into Lincoln on saturday night and beat them up for 40 minutes in the Devaney Center. UNL is going to get a beatdown, but that really shouldn't be a surprise to anybody.

I do really respect that you guys do bother to support the basketball team though. That's good to see. Hopefully NU will become a Big XII player someday to reward you guys. For now though, Creighton is far and away the best program in the state.

if that is true then why did NU beat them by more than 10 :w00tchuckleshuffle:nutz:woo

:lol:

What will your next statement be wait til baseball????

Good luck in the MO valley where Missouri St. will beat your ass.