Just something I had to say

I was pretty impressed with the big 12 officials last year when they threw out the ENTIRE student section... on national television...that way the entire nation can see how horrible they are.

Yeah, that was priceless. Hopefully ABC will replay that during the game this year and embarrass them again.

I have been watching my huskers play football all my life and I look forward to each and every husker gameday and for the most part I really don't have bad feelings for any team we play. I consider OU to be our rival and I will always feel this way, but I by no means hate OU, I respect them very much and sincerely miss playing them the day after thanksgiving every year the way it was meant to be. Having said this there is one team in our conference that brings out the dark side in me, that team my friends is the University of Colorado better known as sCUm. Ever since Bill McCartney showed up at CU it seems like the whole state of Colorado became nothing but a bastion for a$$holes and scumbags. Their players are cocky and arrogant much like Miami and their fans are 10 times worse. I thought it would get better out there once McCartney retired but each coach after him seemed to pick right up where he left off, and it looks as though Hawkins will continue the proud tradition of arrogant a$$hole coaches at CU. With the tOSU & Michigan game tomorrow it got me thinking about rivalries and specifically whether or not we should consider sCUm our rival. I feel that CU is our rival, but I would relate this to the OU & UT rivalry, this rivalry is a blood rivalry with absoulutely no respect at all between the two teams just hate. I would say OU & NU is a respect rivalry, but sCUm & NU is a blood rivalry. What are your thoughts, do you hate sCUm like I do or is there another conference team you hate more?

Oh no I agree with you at least for me there is no other team I hate more with every inch of my body than sCUm!!! I've said it numerous times and I'll say it again...........if I had a family member that liked sCUm right after I got done kicking the hell out of them, I would peel their skin off with a knife dipped in $hit!!!! (Just joking I don't need this to get reported and have people asking me questions)