Why do people not wear red??

SCrew you guys, I'll wear black if I want :)

no you won't....you'll wear red...or a hundred of us will beat you down!

SEA OF RED

not sea of black

What the hell is black? Hasn't that died down yet? Even the Blackshirts don't wear black on game days. They still wear the team colors. Let the team decide what the fans should wear. In fact, there has been a post just a few days ago of an e-mail someone got from the captains saying "Wear RED!"

Friggin' wear red!!!!

You wear black this week and you'll be supporting Colorado.

Oh, I thought we were speaking more broadly :) I'm not wearing black THIS week (because I wouldn't "want") nor did I wear black to the MU game. You seemed to think that I didn't qualify my statement. I'll wear green, blue, or aqua if I want. I'll wear a pink shirt with heart-shaped holes cut out around my nipples and a big ol' rainbow and unicorn iron on across the back if I want... If course, I wouldn't want to wear those things. :)

glendower name is now changed to Ben Dover

Yeah, people have been using that hilarious line since '96. Cuz... you know... "Glen" sort of sounds like "ben" and "Dower" sounds kind of like "dover" if you have a cartoonish Austrian accent. It's an easy mistake to make just like Fletch did. Although when Fletch said it, it's because someone wanted to anally violate him. Oh! I get it! hahaha! See? Wow, all this time and I never got it.