BJAX will be firing on all cylinders according to CU

hskrdedhed

But they arent talking about our BJAX. Since Bernard Jackson had a few long passes against ISU , they are convinced that he is going to eat our secondary alive. After all , Bernard is the best passer we have faced all year according to some of those extremely knowledgable CU fans on a different board. :bonez

But they arent talking about our BJAX. Since Bernard Jackson had a few long passes against ISU , they are convinced that he is going to eat our secondary alive. After all , Bernard is the best passer we have faced all year according to some of those extremely knowledgable CU fans on a different board. :bonez

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

They never cease to amaze me.......

I'd go as far to say that he is the worst QB with the exception of the backup QB from Nicholls State that played. I am not just saying that because he plays for CU, but because I have actually watched a few of their games.