We shouldn't show up!

ekampa8008

I Think that playing these loud mouth Coaches isnt even worth it! We should just not show up and let them sit there on the feild looking like idiots! They want to say that they are going to hit us where it hurts... we shouldn't even be giving them the time of the day.

I know you will all hate me for this one!

:madash

On the contrary! I hope the coaches let the players loose and the Blackshirts bring the pain and they kick em in their junk for 60 non-stop, ass kicking, smash mouth minutes!! :bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

I think it is absolutly comical that a 2-9 team that lost to a D1-AA team would talk any smack to the media at all. I can understand trying to get your team fired up in private , but talking trash to the media where it will get back to the Husker coaches and players is just foolish. I only hope they go out to mid field before the game and stomp on the N. I truly pray that we completely make fools of these clowns at CU this Friday.

:bonez:box:madash:angry::corndance

I too am hoping for redemption on their comments and '01. But keep your thoughts of a blowout in check....CU unfortunately HAS been within striking distance of all 9 losses except for Oklahoma. There are many radio personalities and sports writers making note of that.

Again...my role is the reality check guy.

I too am hoping for redemption on their comments and '01. But keep your thoughts of a blowout in check....CU unfortunately HAS been within striking distance of all 9 losses except for Oklahoma. There are many radio personalities and sports writers making note of that.

Again...my role is the reality check guy.

You are correct, we need to play with intensity and play smart football. There is no reason we should lose to these girlie men but if the Huskers do not come out and play like they are on a mission it could be a long day. 99 out of 100 times colorado beats the hell out of montana st. Dont forget anything can happen in college football.

NO KICK THEIR ASSES