I like the photo shop idea but take a picture of his wife and put it with you and send it to him.

ps. make sure your wife is in the know prior to doing it.

Good point!!!! His wife is pretty hot and that would really piss him off!!!! Hell she might just pose with me because me and him are like brothers!!!! chuckleshuffle

Any of the above are fine solutions, or...

I remember seeing a pic on Allfluffs at a bar where a skeleton in a coffin wearing a sCUm shirt with arrows through it, they even had a stuffed raphie with arrows through it. Save the shirt for Halloween (I know it'll be hard, but try) and use it for decoration.

Any of the above are fine solutions, or...

I remember seeing a pic on Allfluffs at a bar where a skeleton in a coffin wearing a sCUm shirt with arrows through it, they even had a stuffed raphie with arrows through it. Save the shirt for Halloween (I know it'll be hard, but try) and use it for decoration.

I think I'll keep it to use as evidence that way when I beat his a$$ and get sent to jail I can use it in my case. The judge should automatically know when I tell him I'm a Husker fan why I went into a fit of rage!!! :box

dont know about going to jail over the sweatshirt, you might end up with tits tattooed on you back

you know the really like it when cops end up in jail

To cellmate, "Yeah I got locked up cause I beat a guy to near-death because he gave me a sCUm sweatshirt."

Chances are you get a sadistic cellmate, who happens to be a sCUm fan (which wouldn't suprise me), and he pins you down tatooing the sCUm logo on your forehead!:o

dont know about going to jail over the sweatshirt, you might end up with tits tattooed on you back

you know the really like it when cops end up in jail

To cellmate, "Yeah I got locked up cause I beat a guy to near-death because he gave me a sCUm sweatshirt."

Chances are you get a sadistic cellmate, who happens to be a sCUm fan (which wouldn't suprise me), and he pins you down tatooing the sCUm logo on your forehead!:o

Man has a point there...