Bill Callahan

Let them have their say. Remember when Switzer had Husker fans pulling their hair out 2 and 3 decades ago? Now they're getting their due. Nebraska is closing in on the Hillbillies in talent speed and depth. No matter what happens in the CCG, it's gonna get ugly for the dirt burglars in future meetings between the two schools, and the Hillbillies sense this despite their stupidity. So let them bellyache over our coach. It's their turn to get into a frenzy. And yes, they are indeed Hillbillies. We don't boo visiting teams out of our stadium or harrass their players with pop guns prior to the start of the game. The Hillbillies on the other hand do so and Callahan was telling it like it is.

With AP coming back next week, Sooner Nation has already convinced themselves they've got a W next week. The pressure is now off our backs. This will be a home game, better strap it on Stoops, we're coming with bad intentions.

Hmmm where did you read that AP was coming back. Latest news I got was they wouldn't know until Sunday or Monday at the earliest.

He's basing that on stoops backing off calling AD 'doubtful' for the champ game. So it sounds like it is better than 50/50 that he plays.

I was trolling a couple of OU boards and one poster put out there he was talking to AD's dad at the Bedlam Game and his dad said AD is 60/40 right now with being ready and doesn't think his son will play. FWIW. I think AD will try to play and Stoops may even let him play but I have to believe AD isn't getting the snaps in practice he's needed to be 100%.

He's basing that on stoops backing off calling AD 'doubtful' for the champ game. So it sounds like it is better than 50/50 that he plays.

I was trolling a couple of OU boards and one poster put out there he was talking to AD's dad at the Bedlam Game and his dad said AD is 60/40 right now with being ready and doesn't think his son will play. FWIW. I think AD will try to play and Stoops may even let him play but I have to believe AD isn't getting the snaps in practice he's needed to be 100%.

Sitting out for as long as he has it might be better for the team that he doesn't play. The backups are moving the ball just fine without AP. If AP is brought in now his rhythm will probably be off, he may run a bit hesitant, and if his timing is off he just may have a bit of fumbleitis.