Bill Callahan

Let them run their mouths about Callahan because we all know what the truth is...............sCUm fans were running their mouths about our coach as well and now some of them are singing his praises with the play calls yesterday!!! f#*k the Sooners and f#*k Stoops!!!! Cry-baby little girl make sure you change your tampon before Saturday.....I don't wanna smell that from my seats!!!

Let them run their mouths about Callahan because we all know what the truth is...............sCUm fans were running their mouths about our coach as well and now some of them are singing his praises with the play calls yesterday!!! f#*k the Sooners and f#*k Stoops!!!! Cry-baby little girl make sure you change your tampon before Saturday.....I don't wanna smell that from my seats!!!

:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance

Whats up BRI you have been angry as of late, But I agree, I wouldnt want to smell that either.

Whats up BRI you have been angry as of late, But I agree, I wouldnt want to smell that either.

I'm just tired of every team we play giving us zero respect!!!! It gets old!!!! When we beat OU though maybe some people will start shutting up and become believers!!!! :madash