Big XII game Husker tickets sold....

I just received a text message from a friend saying that he heard 61,000 tickets have been sold to Nebraska zip codes.

Add to that the number of NU fans in other states.....ooooooooooo yeah!

If that's true, this is going to be a good "home" game!

:bonez

Who's your friend? I would guess its probably about 60000. I think I'm number 10,821.

Who's your friend?

no one you'd know :lol:

he just said he read it online somewhere. I'm trying to get him to give me a link, but I doubt he remembers where. He was just browsing and came across it.

61,000+ Nebraska fans would kick ass! I'll be squinting just to find where the OU fans are sitting.

Some of these OU fans are waving the BS flag on NU having that many fans at the game:

OUInsider.com

Perhaps they should have beat UT and controlled their destiny. NU has been in the driver's seat for the North for nearly a month and the favorite all year. I sincerely apologize to all the Sooners out there, that NU fans are that kick ass to put our money on the table and give the team the home field advantage in the conference title game. SINCERELY APOLOGIZE :sarcasm