I made a bet with a Sooner fan

I made a bet with my wifes boss who is a big OU fan. The bet is, if Nebraska wins, she (my wifes boss) has to decorate her office at work with a whole bunch of Nebraska stuff (that I provide) and leave it in her office for a week. If OU wins, I have to put one of them OU car flags on my truck and leave it there for a week. Right now that's all there is. My wifes boss wanted me to wear an OU outfit to work but seeing how I'm in the military that won't work. So she's supposed to come up with another idea.

I hope like hell we win

I made a bet with my wifes boss who is a big OU fan. The bet is, if Nebraska wins, she (my wifes boss) has to decorate her office at work with a whole bunch of Nebraska stuff (that I provide) and leave it in her office for a week. If OU wins, I have to put one of them OU car flags on my truck and leave it there for a week. Right now that's all there is. My wifes boss wanted me to wear an OU outfit to work but seeing how I'm in the military that won't work. So she's supposed to come up with another idea.

I hope like hell we win

Is your wife's boss hot? I got a whole lot of ideas for what you can do if that's the case.

It looks like a win-win situation to me because she has to put up a lot of Husker stuff and you only have to put up a little OU car flag.

Yeah, so if, BIG IF, the Huskers lose...just don't leave your driveway with your truck! :thumbs

I would try that but my wife won't drive my truck to work because she has to park in the parking garage and she hates trying to park it